Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Syamera Gaura Varana Eka Deha
Official Name: None
Author: Madhavi Dasa
Book Name: None
syamera gaura-varana eka deha
pamara-jana ithe kara-i sandeha
saurabha agora murati rasa sara
pakala bhena yaiche phala sahakara
gopa-janama punah dvija abatara
nigama na paya-i nigudha bihara
prakata karala hari-nama bakhana
nari purukha mukhe suniye ana
sarasa sangita madhabi dasa bhana
1) Dark Krsna and beautiful Radha have combined in a single fair form. This truth the common people doubt.
2) That fragrant form contains the sweetest nectar. That form is like a tree filled with ripe fruits.
3) He who previously took birth as a gopa has now descended as a brahmana to this world. Even the Vedas do not understand Him. His pastimes are very confidential.
4) He openly revealed the chanting of Lord Hari's holy names. Now no other sound is heard from any man's or woman's mouth.
5) Tasting the sweet nectar at the lotus flower of Lord Gaura's feet, Madhavi dasa sings this sweet song.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: July 10, 2009