Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Aja Viraja Me Hori Re Rasiya
Official Name: None
Book Name: None
āja viraja me horī re rasiyā
horī re rasiyā, barajorī re rasiyā
apane apane ghara nikasī
koī sāvari koī gorī re rasiyā
kauna gāva ke gvālā kahiye
kauna gāva rādhā gorī re rasiyā
nandagāva ke gvālā kahiye
barasāne kī rādhā gorī re rasiyā
kauna ke hātha kanaka picakārī
kauna ke kātha kamorī re rasiyā
kānhā ke hātha kanaka picakārī
rādhā ke hātha kamorī re rasiyā
uḍhata gulāla lāla bhaye bādala
keśara rańga me ghorī re rasiyā
candra sakhī bhaja bāla kṛṣṇa chavi
juga juga jiyo yaha jorī re rasiyā
1) Today is Holi here in Vraja. Come and join in the joyous festivities of Holi!
2) Come out from your homes, whether you are dark or fair, and join in the festivities!
3) From which village is this cowherd boy? And from which village is this fair Radha?
4) The cowherd boy is from Nandagrama And the fair Radha is from Varsana.
5) In whose hand is a golden squirtgun? And in whose hand is a pot of powder-dye?
6) In Kanhaiya’s hand is a golden squirtgun And in Radha’s hand is a pot of powder-dye
7) In great happiness Krsna is throwing the red colour everywhere, creating a cloud and the fair Radha is covered in it.
8) Candrasakhi worships the beautiful boy Krsna and may this Divine Couple live long, blissful lives
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 12, 2010