Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Aju Goracanda Gana Saha Gopavese
Official Name: None
Author: Narahari Cakravarti
Book Name: None
āju gorācānda gaṇa-saha gopaveśe
tile tile adhika vibhola se nā rase
hāṣe laha laha cāhe gadādhara pāne
vahaye ānanda vāri dhāra du' nayane
mukunda mādhava vāsu ullāsa hiyāya
rādhikā janama carita sabhe
bāje khola karatāla bhuvana-maṅgala
māce paṅhu dharaṇī karaya ṭalamala
gaurīdāsa ādi nāce bhāra kari' kāndhe
dekhite se gopa-veśa kebā thire bāndhe
kata sāthe nāce puṇdarīka vidyānidhi
chaḍāiyā navanī haladī dudha dadhi
nitāi advaita śrīvāsādi raṅga dekhi'
bhāse sukha samudre phirāte nāre āṅkhi
kī nārī puruṣa dhāya ei raṅge dekhite
dāṇḍāiyā aṅgane cāhaye cāribhite
dekhi' goparūpera mādhurī anupama
keha kahe, - 'nāce i'ki kanakera
deva-gaṇa nācaye kusuma vṛṣṭhi kari'
jaya jaya diyā raṅge nāce narahari
1) Today, Goracanda, accompanied by His associates and donning a cowherd's dress, gradually became completely overwhelmed with rasa.
2) He laughed and rocked to and fro' while glancing towards Gadadhara with tears of bliss streaming from His two eyes.
3) Greatly delighted, Mukunda, Madhava and Vasu sing the pastimes of Radhika's birth.
4) The sounds of the khol and the karatalas filled the world with auspiciousness, while the dancing of myriad feet made the earth tremble.
5) Gauridasa and others dance while carrying pots on their shoulders. Seeing their cowherd dress, who can sit quietly?
6) Among them, Pundarika Vidyanidhi dances and snatches away butter, haldi, milk and yogurt.
7) Seeing the playful pastimes of Nitai, Advaita, Srivasa and the others, everyone floated in an ocean of happiness and couldn't take their eyes away.
8) Whether woman or man, everyone rushed to see these playfulness and stood inside the courtyard.
9) Seeing the cowherd boy's form full of matchless sweetness, someone said, 'What is this dancing golden treasure?'
10) The devas dance and rain down flowers. Rejoicing with 'jaya! jaya!' Narahari dances with sheer delight.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: May 10, 2009