Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Aju Purnima Saja Samaye
Official Name: None
Author: Ghanasyama Dasa
Book Name: None
aju purnima saja samaye rahu sasi garasi
gauracandra udaye bhabahi tapatama binasi
praphullita saba bhakta-hadaya dhiraja na dharu ko-i
sita-pati niyade calata ati unamata ho-i
bilasata priya-gana saha grahane suradhuni-tira
mangala kala-raba saba nadiya-pura bhari bhela
janata nahi kaiche rajani
misra-bhabana sobha subha sampada sukha badhi
ayata bahu loka kona yata bhabana chadi
bayata mrdu-badya sarasa badaka muda mati
gayaka-gana gana-nipuna gayata kata bhanti
nartaka krta nrtya tatta thai tathai ucari
nirmala yasa bhasata bhata bhangi bhara bithari
yacaka mana tori misra deta ucita dana
nirupama nabanita ranga nirakhata ghanasyama
1) Now it is the full-moon. Rahu swallows the moon. The moon of Lord Gaura rises. Now all sufferings are destroyed.
2) The devotees’ hearts blossom with bliss. No one is peaceful. Lord Advaita approaches. He is wild with bliss.
3) Saintly Lord Advaita roars. During the eclipse, on the Ganga's banks He enjoys pastimes with His companions.
4) All of Nadiya's towns are filled with auspicious sounds. No one can identify anyone else in the darkness of night.
5) Jagannatha Misra's house is filled with beauty, splendor, opulence, and bliss. Leaving their own homes, everyone goes there.
6) The instrumental music is sweet. The musicians are all wild with bliss. How many glorious songs do the expert singers sing?
7) The dancers dance. “Thai tathai!” the rhythms declare. The poets recite graceful words describing His pure glories.
8) Giving proper charity, Jagannatha Misra satisfies the beggars’ hearts. Ghanasyama gazes at the peerless infant, an infant fair like new butter.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: May 10, 2009