Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Aju Sacinandana Nava Abhiseka
Official Name: Song 92
Author: Govinda Dasa Kaviraja
Book Name: Padavali
āju śacī-nandana naba abhiṣeka
ānanda-kanda nayana bhari dekha
nityānanda adwaita mili rańge
gā-ota unamata bhakatahiḿ sańge
hera-ite nirupama kāńcana-deha
barikhaye sabahu nayana ghana-mehā
puna puna nirakhite gora-mukha-indu
jaga bhari pūrala prema-tarańge
bańcita gobinda-dāsa parasańge
1) Look! Now is the abhiseka ceremony of Saci's son, the root of all bliss.
2) Gathering around Lord Nityananda and Lord Advaita, and now wild with bliss, the devotees sing.
3) Gazing at the Lord's peerless golden form, the devotees shower tears from the rain clouds of their eyes.
4) Again and again gazing at the fair moon of Lord Gaura's face, the devotees are plunged into a flooding ocean of spiritual love.
5) The whole world is now flooded by waves of spiritual love. Only Govinda dasa is not touched by those waves. Only he is cheated of their touch.
This song is sung in Raga Bhairavi.
UPDATED: May 10, 2009