Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Ami To Swananda
Official Name: Bhakti-pratikula-bhava Varjanangikara Song 4
Author: Bhaktivinoda Thakura
Book Name: Saranagati
āmi to’ swānanda-sukhada-bāsī
duńhāra milane ānanda kori
duńhāra viyoge duḥkhete mari
sakhī-sthalī nāhi heri nayane
dekhile śaibyāke paraye mane
je-je pratikūla candrāra sakhī
prāne duḥkha pāi tāhāre dekhi’
rādhikā-kuñja āńdhāra kori’
loite cāhe se rādhāra hari
pratikūla-jana nā heri mukha
rādhā-pratikūla jateka jana-
sambhāṣane kabhu nā hoy mana
sańpeche parāna atīva jatane
1) I am a resident of Svananda-sukhada-kunja and a maidservant of the lotus feet of Radhika and Madhava.
2) At the union of the Divine Couple I rejoice, and in Their separation I die in anguish.
3) I never look at the place where Candravali and her friends stay. Whenever I see such a place it reminds me of Candravali’s gopi friend, Saibya.
4) I feel pain in my heart when I catch sight of Candravali’s girl-friends, for they are opposed to Radha.
5) Candravali wants to take away Radha’s Lord Hari, thus covering the grove of Radhika with the darkness of gloom.
6) I never look at the faces of those who are opposed to Sri Radha and Govindas joyous union.
7) Nor do I find any pleasure in conversing with those who are opposed to Radha.
8) Bhaktivinoda has enthusiastically entrusted his soul to the lotus feet of Srimati Radharani.
Remarks/ Extra Information:
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: January 6, 2017