Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Ana Katha Ana Vyatha
Official Name: Song 4
Author: Narottama Dasa Thakura
Book Name: Prema Bhakti Candrika
āna kathā āna vyathā, nāhi yeno yāi tathā,
tomāra caraṇa smṛti sāje
avirata avirala, tuyā guṇa kala kala,
gāi yeno satera samāje
anya vrata anya dāna, nāhi koro vastu jñāna,
anya sevā anya deva pūjā
hā hā kṛṣṇa! boli boli, beḍābo ānanda kori,
mane āra nāhi yeno dujā
jīvane maraṇe gati, rādhā-kṛṣṇa prāṇapati,
dońhāra pirīti rasa sukhe
yugala sańgati yārā, mora prāṇa gale hārā,
ei kathā rahu mora buke
yugala caraṇa sevā, yugala caraṇa dhyevā,
yugalei manera pirīti.
mane rahu o-līlā ki rīti
daśanete tṛṇa dhari, hā hā kiśora kiśori,
caraṇābje nivedana kori
vraja rāja kumāra śyāma, vṛṣabhānu nandinī nāma,
śrī rādhikā rāmā manohārī
kanaka ketakī rāi, śyāma marakata kāi
darapa darapa koru cura
naṭavara śekharinī, naṭinīra śiromaṇi
duńhu guṇe duńhu mana jhura
śrī mukha sundara vara, hema nīla kānti dhara,
bhāva bhūṣaṇa koru śobhā.
nīla pīta vāsa dhara, gaurī śyāma manohara,
antarera bhāve duhu lobhā
ābharaṇa maṇimaya, prati ańge abhinaya,
kohe dīna narottama dāsa
niśi diśi guṇa gāi, parama ānanda pāi,
mane mora ei abhilāṣa
1) O Lord, I do not perform the painful activity of talking about anything other than You, but instead I only talk and think about Your lotus feet. O Lord, I constantly and without deviation glorify Your transcendental attributes in the assembly of devotees.
2) I shall not perform any vows not related to You. I shall not give in charity except as a service to You. I shall not acquire knowledge except to serve You. I shall not worship the demigods. I shall not serve anyone except You. I shall blissfully wander about repeatedly calling out: "O Krsna! O Krsna!" No one but You will stay in my mind.
3) During the life of this body and after its death, Sri Sri Radha-Krsna will always remain my goal, and the two master's of my life's breath. I worship the Divine Couple and I swim and float in the nectarean ocean of love for Them. I pray that the description of Their forms, qualities, and pastimes may always remain within my heart.
4) Please give me the service of the lotus feet of the Divine Couple. Please give this charity to me. My mind is filled with love for the Divine Couple, whose youthful forms are like the beautiful forms of King Kamadeva and his queen Rati.
5) I place a straw between my teeth, and place the following appeal before the lotus feet of the Divine Couple: O Sri Sri Kisora-Kisori, O Lord Syamasundara, O prince of Vraja, O beautiful girl name Sri Radhika, O daughter of Maharaja Vrsabhanu.....
6)....O Srimati Radharani, as beautiful as a golden ketaki flower. O Lord Syamasundara, as splendid as a blue sapphire, O Lords whose transcendental glory crushes Kamadeva's pride into fine powder, O two crest-jewels of all expert dancers, please allow my mind to remain rapt in thinking of Your transcendental qualities.
7) "Their exquisitely beautiful faces, that carry a golden and blue lustre, are beautified by ornaments of ecstatic love. Their complexions are golden and blue and Their garments are blue and golden, showing that They carry love for Each other in Their hearts and that they are yearning for Each other."
O Lords whose limbs are decorated with many jewel ornaments, Narottama dasa approaches Your lotus feet and says: My Lords, I wish that I may attain transcendental bliss by singing the glories of Your transcendental qualities both day and night. That is my mind's desire.
Remarks/ Extra Information:
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: May 10, 2009