Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Ana Katha Na Bolibo
Official Name: Song 9
Author: Narottama Dasa Thakura
Book Name: Prema Bhakti Candrika
āna kathā nā bolibo, āna kathā nā śunibo,
sakali koribo paramārtha
prārthanā koribo sadā, lālasā abhīṣṭa kathā,
ihā vinā sakali anartha
īśvarera tattva yoto, tāhā vā kohibo koto,
ananta apāra kebā jāne
vraja pure prema satya, ei se parama tattva,
bhajo bhajo anurāga
govinda gokula candra, parama ānanda kanda,
parivāra gopa gopī sańge
nandīśvara yāra dhāma, giridhārī yāra nāma,
sakhī sańge tāre bhajo rańge
prema bhakti tattva ei, tomāre kohinu bhāi,
āra durvāsanā parihari
śrī guru prasāde bhāi, e saba bhajana pāi,
prema bhakti sakhī anucarī
sārthaka bhajana patha, sādhu sańge avirata,
smaraṇa bhajana kṛṣṇa kathā
prema bhakti hoy yadi, tabe hoy manaḥ śuddhi
tabe yāy hṛdayera vyathā
viṣaya vipatti jāno, saḿsāra svapana māno,
nara tanu bhajanera mūla
anurāge bhajo sadā, prema bhāve līlā kathā,
āra yoto hṛdayera śūla
rādhikā caraṇa reṇu, bhūṣaṇa koriyā tanu,
anāyāse pābe giridhārī
rādhikā caraṇāśraya, ye kore se mahāśaya,
tāre mui yāi bolihārī
jaya jaya rādhā nāma, vṛndāvana yāra dhāma,
kṛṣṇa sukha vilāsera nidhi,
heno rādhā guṇa gāna, na śunilo mora kāna,
vańchita korilo more vidhi
tāra bhakta sańge sadā, rasa līlā prema kathā,
ye kore se pāy ghanaśyāma
ihāte vimukha yei, tāra kabhu siddhi nāi,
nāhi yeno śuni tāra nāma
kṛṣṇa nāma gāne bhāi, rādhikā caraṇa pāi,
rādhā nāma gāne kṛṣṇa candra.
sańkṣepe kohinu kothā, ghucāo monera byathā,
duḥkamaya anya kathā dhanda
ahańkāra abhimāna, asat sańga asat jńāna,
chāḍi bhajo guru pāda padma
kori ātma nivedana, deha geha parijana,
guru vākya parama mahattva
śrī kṛṣṇa caitanya deva, rati mati tāre seva,
prema kalpataru dātā
vraja rāja nandana, rādhikāra prāṇa dhana,
aparūpa ei saba kathā
navadvīpe avatāra, rādhā bhāva ańgīkāra,
bhāva kānti ańgera bhūṣaṇa
tina vāńchā abhilāṣī, śacī garbhe parakāśi,
sańge saba pariṣada gaṇa
gaurahari avatari, premera bādara kori,
sādhilā manera nija kāja
rādhikāra prāṇapati, ki bhāve kāndaye niti,
ihā bujhe bhakata samāja
gupate sādhibe siddhi, sādhana navadhā bhakti,
prārthanā koribo dainye sadā
kori hari sańkīrtana, sadāi ānanda mana,
kṛṣṇa vinā āra saba bādhā
e saḿsāra bāṭuyāre, kāma pāśe bāndhi māre,
phukāra koroho hari dāsa
koroho bhakata sańga, prema kathā rasa-rańga,
tabe hoy vipada vināśa
strī putra bāndhava yoto, mari yāy koto śata,
āpanāre hao sāvadhāna
mui se viṣaya hata, nā bhajinu hari pada,
mora āra nāhi paritrāṇa
rāmacandra kavirāja, sei sańge mora kāja,
tāra sańga vinā sab śūnya
yadi janma hoy punaḥ, tāra sańga hoy yeno,
tabe hoy narottama dhanya
āpana bhajana kathā, nā kohibo yathā tathā,
ihāte hoibo sāvadhāna
nā koriho keho roṣa, nā loiho keho doṣa,
praṇamahu bhaktera caraṇa
śrī gaurāńga prabhu more ye bolāna vāṇī
tāhā vinā bhālo manda kichui nā jāni
lokanātha prabhupada hṛdaye vilāsa
prema bhakti candrikā kohe narottama dāsa
1) I will not hear other talk. I will not speak other talk. I will speak about the most precious thing. I always pray for this. Aside from the talk I yearn to hear, all other words are useless.
2) How can I describe the Supreme Personality of Godhead? He is limitless. Who can know Him? The love the people of Vraja feel for Lord Krsna is eternal. It is the true reality. Always strive to attain that love.
3) Lord Krsna is the pleasure of the cows, land and senses, the moon of Gokula, and the root of transcendental bliss. He stays with many gopa and gopi friends. His home is Nandisvara, and His name is Giridhari. Please, in the company of the gopis, worship Him with love.
4) O brother, the truth of loving devotional service has already been explained to you. O brother, I will leave all material desires behind and, by my guru's mercy I will perfectly worship Lord Krsna with pure love, and I will become His gopi-maidservant.
5) Follow the path of sincere devotional service. Stay among the devotees. Remember Krsna and talk about Him. When loving devotion comes, your mind will become pure and all sufferings will flee from your heart.
6) Know that sense happiness is a calamity. Know that the material world is a dream. Know that this human life is the root from which devotional service may sprout. With love always worship Lord Krsna. With love always hear His pastimes. To do anything else is to plunge a spear in your own heart.
7) If one decorates his body with the dust from Srimati Radharani's lotus feet, then it will be very easy for him to attain Lord Giridhari. I congratulate such a great soul who takes shelter of Srimati Radharani's lotus feet and I say to him" Well done! Bravo! Excellent!
8) Glory, glory to She who is named Radha, whose home is Vrndavana, and who is Lord Krsna's treasury of blissful pastimes! Alas, destiny has cheated me, for my ears have not heard Radha's glories.
9) A person who, in the company of the devotees, again and again hears the stories of the pure love in the rasa-dance pastimes will attain Lord Krsna, who is dark as a monsoon cloud. A person averse to hearing these pastimes will never attain perfection. I refuse to hear the name of such an offender.
10) O brother, by chanting Krsna's name I will attain Radha, and by chanting Radha's name I will attain Krsna. Now I have briefly told you how to chase all sufferings from your heart. What contradicts my words will bring only pain.
11) Abandon false ego, pride, company with materialists, and useless material knowledge, and worship the lotus feet of your spiritual master. Offer your home, friends, relatives, body and self to him. His words are supreme.
12) Always serve Sri Krsna Caitanyadeva, who is a kalpa-vrksa tree giving away the treasure of pure love. He is Lord Krsna Himself, the prince of Vraja and the life of Srimati Radharani. Talk about Him is full of wonder.
13) Accepting the loving emotions of Sri Radha and accepting Her bodily lustre as the ornament of His limbs, Lord Krsna descended to Navadvipa. Desiring to attain three things, He appear in Saci's womb. He attained His desires in the company of His devotees.
14) Appearing in a fair-complexioned form, He made a great monsoon of spiritual love. In this way He attained His three desires. Why did Lord Krsna, the master of Radha, cry again and again? Only the devotees can know.
15) In private I will practice the nine kinds of devotional service and in this way I will attain perfection. I will always humbly pray for that. In public I will perform Hari-sankirtana, my heart overcome with love. Any activity that does not lead to My worshipable Lord is an obstacle.
16) When arrested by the highwaymen of material illusion, bound about the neck with ropes of lust, and about to take his last breath, the devotee of Lord Hari calls out for the Lord's help and is saved. O devotees, call out in this way, glorifying the nectar topics of pure love for Krsna. Then the calamity of repeated birth and death will come to an end.
17) Hundreds and hundreds of women, children and other relatives will someday die. Take care of yourself. I, who am very fallen, am already killed by sense gratification. I would not worship Lord Hari's feet. Now I have no protection.
18) I desire the association of Ramcandra Kaviraja. Without his company the entire world is a desert. If I must take birth again, I would feel myself fortunate to have his association.
19) I will not describe the specific devotional activities of each devotee. Perform your devotional service carefully. Don't become angry. Don't find fault with others. Offer obeisances to the devotees' feet.
20) Sri Gauranga Mahaprabhu has enabled me to write these words. Without His mercy I am simply a fool who cannot distinguish right from wrong.
21) In his heart aspiring to attain the mercy of Srila Lokanatha Gosvami Prabhupada, Narottama dasa speaks this book, Sri Prema-bhakti-candrika (The Moonlight of Loving Devotion).
Remarks/ Extra Information:
This is the final song of the Prema Bhakti Candrika.
UPDATED: July 17, 2016