Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Atyanta Sangrahe Yara Sada
Official Name: None
Book Name: None
atyanta sangrahe yara sada citta dhaya
atyahari bhakti-hina sei samjna paya
prakrta vastura ase bhoge yara mana
prayasi tahara nama bhakti-hina jana
krsna-katha chadi' jihva ana katha kahe
prajalpi tahara nama vrtha vakya kahe
bhajanete udasina karmete pravina
bahv-arambhi se niyamagrahi ati dina
krsna-bhakta-sanga vine anya-sange rata
jana-sangi ku-visaya-vilase vivrata
nana-sthane bhrame yei nija svartha-tare
laulya-para bhakti-hina samjna deya nare
ei chaya nahe kabhu bhakti adhikari
bhakti-hina laksya-bhrasta visayi samsari
1) For over-acquisition, one whose mind does always run: avaricious non-devotee - he should thus be known
2) One who hankers to exploit some object mundane: non-devotee, overendeavorer - as such he is known.
3) One whose tongue speaks all but holy talks of Krsna: he is just a gossiper of insignificant banter.
4) Apathetic to devotion, skilled in exploitation: so wretched - proud usurper of the higher devotee's position.
5) Associates with all except Lord Krsna's pure devotees: a mundane socializer in the mud of fleeting fancies.
6) Who wanders hither and thither for his own selfish plan: fickle-minded non-devotee - is known such a man.
7) In these six ways, never fit to render pure devotion: bereft of love divine - fallen, materialistic person.
No Extra Information available for this song!