Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Ara Ki Emana Dasa Haba
Official Name: Sa-vilapa sri vrndavana-vasa-lalalas Song 1
Author: Narottama Dasa Thakura
Book Name: Prema Bhakti Candrika
āra ki emon daśā hobo
sab chāḍi vṛndāvane yābo
gaḍāgaḍi dibo kutūhole
dekhibo nayana yuga bhori
śyāmakuṇḍe rādhākuṇḍe snāna
majjane hoibo niramale
sādhu sańge vṛndāvane vāsa
narottama dāsa kore āśa
1) When will I renounce everything and go to Vrndavana? When will this be?
2) When in great ecstasy will I roll about on the ground where Lord Krsna performed the rasa-dance?
3) When will I see Govardhana Hill, my eyes filling with tears?
4) When by bathing in Syama-kunda and Radha-kunda, will I attain the stage of dedicating my entire life and soul to the service of the Divine Couple?
5) When will I become pure at heart by bathing in the waters of the Yamuna?
6) Narottama dasa hopes that he will be able to reside in Vrndavana in the association of the saintly devotees.
Remarks/ Extra Information:
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: May 28, 2009