Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Aruna Kamala Dale
Official Name: Siddha-dehena sri vrndavanaisvaryam saksad-vijnaptih Song 2
Author: Narottama Dasa Thakura
Book Name: Prarthana
aruṇa kamala dale, seja bichāibo,
bosāibo kiśora kiśorī
alakā āvṛta, mukha pańkaja manohara,
marakata śyāma hema gaurī
śunibo vacana duhu miṭhi
mṛgamada tilaka, sindūra bonāyabo,
lepabo candana gandhe.
gāńthi mālatī phula, hāra pahirāobo,
dhāoyābo madhukara vṛnde
vījabo māruta mande
śrama-jala sakala, miṭabo duhu kalevara,
herabo parama ānande
narottama dāsa, āśa pada pańkaja,
sevana madhurī pāne
hobo heno dina, nā dekhiye kona cihna,
duhu jana herabo nayāne
1) When will I scatter red lotus petals before the charming youthful Divine Couple, whose lotus faces are decorated with curling locks of hair, and who are like a dark sapphire and glittering gold?
2) O queen of my life, when will you place Your merciful glance on me? When, directly hearing the orders of the Divine Couple, will I bring them many flowers and sweet candies?
3) When will I anoint the Divine Couple with tilaka markings made of musk and red sindura? When will I anoint Their bodies with sandalwood paste? When will I string a garland of jasmine flowers for Them, and then have to flee from the swarm of bumble-bees eager to claim the honey of those flowers?
4) When, on Lalita's order will I gently fan the Divine Couple, banishing the perspiration from Their transcendental bodies? When will I see the Divine Couple, my heart filling with spiritual bliss?
5) Narottama dasa hopes that some day he will be able to drink the sweet honey of the service of the lotus feet of the Divine Couple. Will that day ever be? I do not see any indication that I will become able to see the Divine Couple directly with my own eyes.
Remarks/ Extra Information:
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: May 28, 2009