Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Atma Samarpane Gela Abhiman
Official Name: Avasya Raksibe Krsna Visvasa Palana Song 3
Author: Bhaktivinoda Thakura
Book Name: Saranagati
ātma-samarpane gelā abhimān
nāhi korobuń nija rakhā-vidhān
tuwā dhana jāni’ tuhuń rākhobi, nāth!
pālya godhana jñāna kori’ tuwā sāth
carāobi mādhava! jāmuna-tīre
baḿśī bājāoto ḍākobi dhīre
agha-baka mārato rakhā-vidhān
korobi sadā tuhuń gokula-kān!
rakhā korobi tuhuń niścoy jāni
pāna korobuń hāma jāmuna-pāni
kāliya-dokha korobi vināśā
śodhobi nadī-jala, bāḍāobi āśā
piyato dāvānala rākhobi mo’y
`gopāla’, `govinda’ nāma tava hoy
rākhobi varṣane, giri-vara-dhāri!
catur-ānana korabo jab cori
rakhā korobi mujhe, gokula-hari!
rākhobi keśava! korato jatan
1) Surrendering to You lifted from me the burden of false pride. No longer will I try to secure my own well-being.
2) O Lord, I am confident of Your protection, for, like one of Your cows or calves, I am Your treasured property.
3) O Madhava, I see You leading Your herds to pasture on the banks of the Yamuna. You call to them by gently playing Your flute.
4) By slaying giant demons such as Agha and Baka You will always provide full protection, O Gokula Kana!
5) Fearless and confident of Your protection, I will drink the water of the Yamuna.
6) The Kaliya serpent’s venom poisoned the Yamuna’s waters, yet that poison will not act. You will purify the Yamuna and by such heroic deeds enhance our faith.
7) You who are called Govinda and Gopala will surely protect me by swallowing the forest fire.
8) When Indra, king of the gods, sends torrents of rain, You will counteract his malice and protect us by lifting the mighty Govardhana Hill!
9) When the four-headed Brahma steals Your cowherd boyfriends and calves, then, too, You will surely protect me, O Gokula Hari!
10) Bhakativinoda is now the property of Gokula, Your holy abode, O Kesava, kindly protect him with care.
Remarks/ Extra Information:
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: January 6, 2017