Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Bhajane Utsaha Yara Bhitara Bahire
Official Name: None
Book Name: None
bhajane utsaha yara bhitare bahire
sudurllabha krsna-bhakti pabe dhire dhire
krsna-bhakti prati yara visvasa niscaya
sraddhavan bhaktiman jana sei haya
krsna-seva na paiya dhira-bhave yei
bhaktira sadhana kare bhaktiman sei
yahate krsnera seva krsnera santosa
vrati sada na karaye
krsnera abhakta-jana-sanga parihari'
bhaktiman bhakta-sange sada bhaje hari
krsna-bhakta yaha kare tad anusarane
bhaktiman acaraya jivane marane
ei chaya jana haya bhakti adhikari
visvera-mangala kare bhakti paracari
1) "Within, without, he who serves with (1) enthusiasm will gradually attain to the rarest pure devotion.
2) In devotion to Lord Krsna, one who has (2) firm faith is a person loyal and devoted on the path.
3) And if Sri Krsna's service he fails to attain, yet practices with (3) patience - devout is such a man.
4) That which serves Lord Krsna, for only Krsna's pleasure, in such action, the devotee can never feel anger.
5) Abandoning the company of the non-devotee, ever with devotees, the devout serve Sri Hari.
6) Following the pure devotees' direction on the path, the true devout practice, as a matter of life and death.
7) Who follow these six qualities qualify for pure devotion -they purify the universe by their preaching mission."
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 25, 2009