Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Bhita Lajjita Devesa Kirita
Official Name: Obeisance 61 Verses 247 to 251
Author: Sanatana Goswami
Book Name: Krsna Lila Stava
bhīta-lajjita-deveśa-kirīṭa spṛṣṭa-pāda he
vāsava-stuta sarvajņa jita-māyāsta-dūṣaṇa
dharma-pāla khala-dhvaḿsin duṣṭa-mana-ghna-ceṣṭita
śakra-śikṣaka śakratva-prada surabhīḍita
surabhī-prārthitendratva śrī-govinda namo'stu te
1) Embarrassed and frightened, Lord Indra, the king of the demigods offered prayers to You and touched his crown to Your lotus feet. O Lord Krsna, O knower of everything, You removed his illusion and forgave his offenses.
2) O Lord Krsna, protector of the principles of religion, O killer of the demons, You removed Lord Indra's wicked pride and forgave his offenses unto You, because You are very affectionate to those who take shelter of You.
3) O Lord Krsna, after You instructed Indra You gave him permission to return to his heavenly post. A transcendental surabhi cow glorified You, saying that You were the actual Indra (monarch). O Lord who is known as Govinda (Pleaser of the cows), I offer respectful obeisances unto You.
4) O Lord krsna, the surabhi cow bathed You with it's
milk as the demigods worshipped You and the elephant Airavata
bathed Lord Indra with celestial
5) O Lord Krsna, You delighted the cows, cowherd men and gopis, and granted auspiciousness to the residents of all the words. You filled king Indra joy and increased the bliss of the entire universe.
This is based on Srimad Bhagavatam Canto 10 Chapter 27.
UPDATED: June 25, 2009