Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Brahma Prasada Sumukha
Official Name: Obeisance 41 Verses 165 to 169
Author: Sanatana Goswami
Book Name: Krsna Lila Stava
brahma-prasāda-sumukha bhakta-vatsala vāk-priya
pulinānīta-vatsaugha namas te'dbhuta-karmaṇe
vicitra-līla māḿ pāhi nilāyana-vihāra-vit
1) O Krsna, affectionate to Your devotee and pleased by his word, with a cheerful You gave Your mercy to Lord Brahma. You delighted him with Your smiling glance and gave him permission to depart.
2) O Krsna, You awakened the calves and cowherd boys from their slumber, placed then in Vrndavana as before, and brought the calves to the shore of the Yamuna. O Lord Who performs wonderful activities; I offer respectful obeisances unto You.
3) O Krsna, You laugh and smile, hearing the joking words of the charming and innocent cowherd boys. O festival for the houses of Vraja, Your appearance and Your pastimes are very colorful and astonishing and You delight the hearts of the gopis.
4) O Krsna, O best friend of all living entities, You are more dear (to the devotees) than their own selves. The nature of the ocean of pure love for You was determined and ascertained in the conversation of King Pariksit and Sukadeva Gosvami.
5) O Krsna, You are expert at performing Your astonishing pastimes in Your own abode. You play the games of constructing a bridge and of jumping up and down like a frog. O Lord, please protect me.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 25, 2009