Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Cuándo Mi Cuerpo Temblará
Official Name: Lalasmayi Prarthana Song 1
Author: Atulananda Acarya
Book Name: None
¿Cuándo mi cuerpo temblará
al cantar ´Gauranga´?
¿Cuándo al cantar ´Hari Hari´
caerán mis lágrimas?
¿Cuándo se apiadará de mí Nitaicand
Para ver ya sin valor, el placer material?
Cuando deje ese placer, mi mente se limpiará
Y así podré conocer, Sri Vrindavan
¿Cuándo desearé aprender,
de Rupa y Raghunath?
Sólo ahí podré entender, el rasa conyugal
Los pies de Rupa Raghunath,
son mi única esperanza
Implora Narottam das, por recibir su gracia
1) When will that opportune moment come to us, when there will be shivering of the body as soon as we chant Lord Gauranga's name? While chanting Hare Krsna, when will there be tears in the eyes?
2) When will I obtain the mercy of Lord Nityanandacandra? When, by His mercy will the desire for material enjoyment become very insignificant?
3) When the mind is completely purfied, being freed from material anxieties and desires, then I shall be able to understand Vrndavana and the conjugal love of Radha and Krsna, and then my spiritual life will be successful.
4) When shall I be very much eager to study the books left by the Six Gosvami's, headed by Srila Rupa Gosvami and Srila Raghunatha dasa Gosvami? By their instruction I shall be able to properly understand the loving affairs of Radha and Krsna.
5) My only aspiration is to attain the lotus feet of the Six Gosvamis headed by Srila Rupa Gosvami and Srila Raghunatha dasa Gosvami. Narottama dasa constantly prays to attain their lotus feet.
This song is a Spanish translation to “Gauranga Bolite Habe Pulaka Sarira” by Narottama Das Thakura.
UPDATED: October 27, 2015