Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Devadi Deva Gauracandra
Official Name: Gauridasa Mandire
Author: Gauridasa Pandita
Book Name: None
devādi-deva gauracandra gaurīdāsa-mandire
nityānanda-sańge gaura ambikāte vihare
cāru-aruṇa-guńjā-hāra hṛt-kamale je dhare
virińci-sevya-pāda-padma lakṣmī-sevya sādare
tapta-hema ańga-kānti prātaḥ-aruṇa-ambare
rādhikānurāga prema-bhakti vāńchā je kare
śacī-suta gauracandra ānandita antare
pāṣaṇḍa-khaṇḍa nityānanda-sańge rańge vihare
nityānanda gauracandra gaurīdāsa-mandire
gaurīdāsa karata āśa sarva-jīva uddhāre
1) The Lord of lords, Sri Gauracandra, along with Nityananda Prabhu is pleasurably engaged in His pastimes in Gauridasa Panditas house in Ambika Kalna.
2) Gaurasundara adorns Himself with a very beautiful, red gunja-mala, which falls over His lotus heart. Brahma and Laksmi worship His lotus feet with great respect.
3) His body shines brilliantly like molten gold, and His cloth is saffron like the rising sun. He desires that prema-bhakti like the anuraga of Srimati Radhika.
4) The son of Saci, Gaurasundara, who is so joyful inside, is roaming about with Nityananda Prabhu, purifying the hearts of the atheists.
5) Both Nityananda and Gaurasundara are in the house of Gauridasa, who hopes that They will deliver all jivas.
Remarks/ Extra Information:
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 25, 2009