Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Duhu Jana Aola Kunjaka Maha
Official Name: Song 61
Author: Govinda Dasa Kaviraja
Book Name: Padavali
duhu jana ā-ola kuņjaka māha
aparūpa ko bihi rasa nirabāha
jhara jhara barikhe gagane jaladhāra
dāminī daha-i jhalake anibāra
aiche samaye bara rādhā kāna
kuņjaka mājhe baiṭhi eka ṭhāma
duhu tanu milala manamathe māti
duhu parirambhaṇa samaraka bhāti
aparūpa duhu jana nidhubana keli
gobinda-dāsa hera-i sakhī meli
1) The divine couple came to the forest grove. What wonderful nectar will fate now create?
2) In the sky clouds shower rain again and again. Flames of lightning flash without stop.
3) Now Radha and Krsna sit together in a forest grove.
4) Their bodies merged together in embrace. Their hearts are filled with great love. They fight a glorious battle filled with love.
5) They enjoy wonderful amorous pastimes. Standing with the gopis, Govinda dasa watches.
This is to be sung in Raga Kedar.
UPDATED: June 25, 2009