Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Gopa Kanya Vrata Prita
Official Name: Obeisance 55 Verses 223 to 228
Book Name: Krsna Lila Stava
gopa-kanyā-vrata-prīta prasīda varadeśvara
kadambārūḍha vande tvāḿ citra-narmokti-kovida
gopī-vastrada he gopī-kāmitākāmita-prada
dehi sva-gopikā-dāsyaḿ gopī-bhāva-vimohita
1) O Lord Krsna, You were pleased by the vow kept by the daughters of the cowherd men, and when they were intent on playing in the water of the Yamuna, You stole away their garments. O Lord, O Master of all those who give benedictions, please be kind unto us.
2) O Lord Krsna, You climbed the kadamba tree and expertly spoke very amazing joking words to the gopis. Very eager to hear the gopi's prayers. You demanded that they beg for their garments. O Lord, I offer my respectful obeisances unto You.
3) O Lord Krsna, clothed only with the waters of the Yamuna, the gopis were ardently in love with You. Afflicted by the cold waters, they emerged from the river, and You became pleased with their pure love for You.
4) O Lord Krsna, smiling and speaking joking words, You placed the gopi's garments on Your shoulders. You instructed them to offer obeisances (to Varuna), and they did this, keeping one hand (to cover themselves).
5) O Lord Krsna, when You requested that they offer obeisances with both hands, the gopis complied. You returned their garments and granted all their desires.
6) O Lord Krsna, O great thief of the gopi's hearts and minds, O lover of the gopis, Who is enchanted by their love, please grant to me the service of Your own gopi friends.
This is based on Srimad Bhagavatam Canto 10 Chapter 22.