Krsna Kirtana Songs
est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Jaya Jaya Girirajer Aratika Sobha
Official Name: Giriraja Arati
Author: Govinda Goswami
Book Name: None
jaya jaya girirajer aratika sobha
sri-braja-mandala majhe jaga mana lobha
yatha nitya-lila kare laye sakhi-gana
nigudha nikunja-lila hari manohare
syama-kunda radha-kunda kusuma sarovara
manasa ganga dana-ghati yara abhyantara
lilasthali nahi sima
divanisi-bhakta-vrnda kare parikrama
yatha nitya-seva kare saraswata-gana
abhinna sri krsna jnane
mahaprabhu samarpila raghunatha kare
goswami sri-raghunatha dasere smariya
nirantara seva kare antarmmana haiya
jaya giri-govarddhan divya-rasalaya
dekhena arati-sobha durllabha-darsana
sevya o sevaka-rupe nitya parakasa
sanande arati dekhe e adhama dasa
All glories to the beautiful arati of Sri Giriraj which is going on in Sri Vraja-mandal,
attracting the minds of all living entities of the universe.
2) Lord Sri Radha-Raman is eternally playing His joyful Loving Pastimes there in the association of the Sakhis of Srimati Radharani.
3) Here deep within the groves of malati flowers and madhavi creepers, the confidential Pastimes of the charming Lord Hari are going on.
4) Within this holy place are Syama Kunda, Radha Kunda, Kusum Sarovar, Manasa Ganga and Danaghati.
5) With Sri Govinda Kunda, these holy places of divine Pastimes are without limit. Day and night the devotees are performing circumambulation in worship.
6) Here there is the supremely beautiful Sridhar Swami Sevasram where devotees of Sri Chaitanya Saraswat Math are performing their eternal service.
7) Sriman Mahaprabhu gave Sri Sri Giriraj-jiu to Sri Raghunath Goswami so that Sri Das Goswami could worship His Lordship knowing Him to be non-different from
The devotees of Sri Chaitanya Saraswat
Math worship Sri Sri Giriraj-jiu
in a deep mood of devotion in remembrance of Sri Raghunath
All glories to Sri Giri Govarddhan
which is the abode of divine Rasa and the shelter of Sri Rupa,
Sanatan, Jiva and Raghunath Goswamis.
The beauty of the arati of Sri Giriraj-jiu
which is rare and precious is being seen by Lord Indra,
Narada Muni, Lord Siva, Suka Goswami and all the great
Sri Sri Giriraj-jiu is
eternally manifested as both the worshipable Lord and
the servitor Lord. This fallen servant sees the arati
of Sri Giriraj-jiu with great ecstasy.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 27, 2009