Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Jaya Jaya Gurudeva Sri Bhakti Prajnana
Official Name: Gurudeva Arati
Author: Trivikrama Maharaja
Book Name: None
jaya jaya gurudeva śrī bhakti prajñāna
parama mohana-rūpa ārta-vimocana
mūrtimanta śrī vedānta aśubha-nāśana
‘bhakti grantha śrī vedānta’ tava vighoṣaṇa
vedānta samiti-dīpe śrī-siddhānta-jyoti
ārati tomāra tāhe haya niravadhi
śrī-vinoda-dhārā-taile dīpa prapūrita
rūpānuga-dhūpe daśa-dik āmodita
yugapat suśobhana vadana-kamala
svarṇa-kānti vinindita śrī-ańga-śobhana
yati-vāsa paridhāne jagat-kalyāṇa
nānā chāde sajjana cāmara ḍhulāya
gaura-jana ucca-kaṇṭhe sumadhura
sumańgala nīrājana kare bhakta-gaṇa
duramati dūra haite dekhe trivikrama
1) All glories, all glories to our divine master, Sri Srimad Bhakti Prajnana Kesava Maharaja, whose supremely charming figure is the shelter for suffering humanity...
2) ...who is the very embodiment of Vedanta, who is the annihilator of everything inauspicious, and who boldly declared that Sri Vedanta is essentially a book of bhakti.
3) Upon the lamp of the Sri Gaudiya Vedanta Samiti, the splendid light of scriptural conclusion burns, and with that lamp your arati is perpetually performed.
4) That lamp is filled with the oil of Bhaktivinoda-dhara – the current of the teachings flowing from Bhaktivinoda – and teachings of the followers of Sri Rupa are the incense that delights the ten directions with its sweet fragrance.
5) His lotus face simultaneously radiates stern gravity rooted in his profound realization of all the sastras and softness born of his deep compassion.
6) The luster of his beautiful bodily limbs, dressed in the robes of renunciation for the welfare of the entire creation, vanquishes the effulgence of molten gold.
7) With many moods Sri Sajjana fans him with a camara while Sri Gaura-narayana sings very sweetly at the top of his voice.
8) From a distance the foolish Trivikrama beholds the devotees performing this immensely auspicious arati.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 27, 2009