Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Jaya Jaya Gurudever Arati Ujjvala
Official Name: Guru Arati
Author: Rasabdhi Dasa
Book Name: None
jaya jaya gurudever ārati ujjvala
śrī bhakti sundara deva prabhu śiromaṇi
gosvāmī govinda jaya ānandera khani
ājānu lambita bhuja divya kalevara
ananta pratibhā bharā divya guṇadhara
gaura-kṛṣṇe jāni tava abhinna svarūpa
saḿsāra tarite ebe śuddha-bhakta-rūpa
rūpānuga-dhārā tumi kara ālokita
prabhākara sama prabhā bhuvana-vidita
śuddha bhakti pracārite tomā sama nāi
akalańka indu yena dayāla nitāi
ullasita viśvavāsī labhe prema-dhana
ānande nāciyā gāhe tava guṇagaṇa
sthāpilā āśrama bahu jagata mājhāre
pāramahaḿsa-dharmma-jñāna śikṣāra pracāre
cintyācintya veda-jñāne tumi ādhikārī
sakala saḿśaya chettvā susiddhāntadhārī
tomāra mahimā gāhe goloka maṇḍale
nitya-siddha parikare tava līlāsthale
patita pāvana tumi dayāra samīra
sarvva-kārye sunipuṇa satya-sugambhīra
apurvva lekhanī dhārā pragāḍha pāṇḍitya
sadā hāsya miṣṭa bhāśī suśila kavitva
sādhu-sańge sadānandī sarala vinayī
sabhā-madhye vaktā śreṣṭha sarvvatra vijayī
gauḍiya gagane tumi ācāryya-bhāskara
nirantara sevāpriya miṣṭa
tomāra karuṇā māge trikāla vilāse
gāndharvvikā-giridhārī sevā-mātra āse
kṛpā koro ohe prabhu śri-gaura-prakāśa
ārati karaye sadā e adhama dāsa
1) All glories to the effulgent arati of Sri Gurudeva, which is going on at the foot of Govarddhan, benefitting the whole world.
2) All glories to Sri Bhakti Sundar Govinda Goswami, who is our supreme master and is like a reservoir of joy.
3) His graceful long hands touch his knees and his body is beautiful and transcendental. He is an ocean of infinite genius and transcendental qualities.
4) We consider your real identity to be non-different from Krsna and Gauranga. But now, to deliver this material world, you have assumed the form of a pure devotee.
5) You are brightening the line of the followers of Sri Rupa Goswami. Your effulgence, which is comparable to that of the sun, is known throughout the whole world.
6) There is no one like you to preach pure devotion. You are the spotless moon, and you are merciful like Lord Nityananda.
7) As ecstatic people all over the world are attaining the treasure of love of Krsna, they are dancing and singing your glories.
8) To teach the essence of the highest knowledge and to preach it to all, you have established many ashrams all over the world.
9) You have mastery over the knowledge of the Vedas, both conceivable and inconceivable. You are the treasurer of bona fide conclusions, which can destroy all doubt.
10) Your glories are being sung in the spiritual world of Goloka, the realm of your pastimes, by your servants who are eternally liberated.
11) To deliver the fallen souls, you are like a breeze of mercy. You are expert in all service, and you are estabished in truth and gravity.
12) Your beautiful and unprecedented writing reflects your deep scholarship. You are always smiling and speaking sweet words, which remind one of your soothing poetry.
13) You are always straightforward and humble, and you are always joyful in the association of pure devotees. In a spiritual gathering, you are always the best speaker. In every field of life, you always come out victorious.
14) In the sky of the Gauàiya Vaisnava world, you are a preceptor who is prominent like the sun. You are always fond of service, and your sweet voice inspires others to do service also.
15) Past, present, and future—for all eternity, we beg your mercy. Only by your mercy will one receive devotional service to Sri Sri Gandharvvika-Giridhari.
16) O my lord, who is the manifestation of the mercy of Sri Gauranga, please be merciful to me. This insignificant servant of yours is always praying this way while worshipping you.
Remarks/ Extra Information:
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 27, 2009