Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Jaya Jaya Prabhupadera Arati Nehari
Official Name: Srila Prabhupada Arati
Author: Bhakti Prajnana Kesava Goswami
Book Name: None
jaya jaya prabhupādera ārati nehāri
sarvatra pracāra-dhūpa saurabha manohara
baddha-mukta alikula mugdha carācara
bhakati-siddhānta-dīpa jvāliyā jagate
pańca-rasa-sevā-śikhā pradīpta tāhāte
pańca mahādīpa yathā pańca mahājyotiḥ
triloka-timira nāśe avidyā durmati
niravadhi vahe tāhā rodha nāhi āra
sarva-vādya-mayī ghaṇṭā bāje sarva-kāla
bṛhat-mṛdańga-vādya parama rasāla
viśāla-lalāṭe śobhe tilaka ujjvala
gala-deśe tulasī-mālā kare jhalamala
ājānu-lambita-bāhu dīrgha kalevara
tapta kāńcana-varaṇa parama sundara
lalita-lāvaṇya mukhe sneha-bharā hāsi
ańga-kānti śobhe jaiche nitya pūrṇa-śaśī
yati-dharme paridhāne aruṇa-vasana
mukta kaila meghāvṛta gauḍīya-gagana
bhakati-kusume kata kuńja viracita
saundarye saurabhe tāra viśva āmodita
sevādarśe narahari cāmara ḍhulāya
keśava ati ānande
1) All glories, all glories to the arati ceremony of Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Prabhupada, which bestows eternal service at the Yoga-pitha in Mayapura upon those who observe it.
2) The enchanting fragrance of the incense spreads everywhere, just like his preaching which astonishes all liberated and conditioned devotees, as well as all moving and non-moving jivas.
3) He lit up the entire world with the lamp of the perfect conclusions of suddha-bhakti. This lamp is composed of five brilliantly glowing flames which represent service in the five primary rasas.
4) Those five radiant lights destroy the darkness of ignorance and crooked intelligence throughout the three worlds.
5) The water in the arati conchshell is the conception of Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura which flows continuously and which cannot be checked by anyone.
6) Krsna-kirtana, which is accompanied by karatalas, bells, and other instruments, resounds for all time in all directions, but really it is the printing press, known as the brhat-mrdanga, which distributes the supreme rasa.
7) Resplendent tilaka adorns his broad forehead, and around his neck a necklace of tulasi beads shines.
8) With his long arms extending to his knees, his towering figure, and his complexion like molten gold, he is supremely beautiful.
9) His charming, lovely face displays a smile which is full of affection, and the beauty of his bodily complexion is like a perpetually full moon.
10) Attired in daybreak-coloured cloth which signifies the religious principles of sannyasa, he nullified the misconceptions which were like clouds covering the clear Gaudiya sky and established the doctrine of pure bhakti.
11) His many temples are like luxuriant kunjas filled with aromatic bhakti flowers (his devotees). By their preaching they spread the beauty and fragrance of these kunjas throughout the entire universe to the delight of all.
12) As Narahari Prabhu, the ideal servant, fans Srila Prabhupada with a camara, with great delight Kesava dasa sings this arati song.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 27, 2009