Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Jaya Jaya Radhaji Go
Official Name: Radhar Sandhya Arati
Author: Manohara Dasa
Book Name: None
jaya jaya rādhājī go! śaraṇa tohāri
aichana āroti jao bolihāri!
paṭṭa paṭṭāmbara ore nīla sārī
sińthi pore sindūra aruṇa ujori
beśa banāyala priya sahacari
ratana simhāsane baiṭhali gaurī
ratana jarita moni mānikya moti
jhalamala ābharaṇa prati ańga jyoti
cuwa candana gandha dehi braja bālā
vṛṣabhānu rāj nandinī vadana ujālā
caudike sakhī-gaṇa dehi koratāli
āroti koratahi lalitā piyāri
nava nava vrajavadhū mańgala gāoe
priya narma sakhī-gaṇa cāmara ḍhulāoe
rādhā pāda pańkaja bhakatahi āśā
dāsa manohara koroto bharasā
(Refrain) All glories to the shelter of the lotus feet of Radha! All glories to such an arati-ceremony!
1) Radha wears a blue silken sari and veil, and She has splendid red powder on Her part (as worn by married girls in India).
2) Her dear maidservants help Her in arranging Her dress. Gauri (golden-complexioned Radha) sits on a jeweled throne.
3) Each of Her limbs is illuminated by glistening ornaments of jewels and pearls.
4) The gopis of Vraja are anointing Her body with fragrant sandalwood pulp. The face of king Vrsabhanu’s daughter shines splendidly.
5) On all sides Her girlfriends are blissfully clapping their hands. Radha’s dear girlfriend Lalita performs the arati-ceremony.
6) The young married girls of Vraja are singing auspicious songs. And the best girlfriends of Radha fan Her with whisks.
7) Manohara Das desires the service of Radha’s lotus feet.
Remarks/ Extra Information:
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 27, 2009