Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Jaya Jaya Yadu Kula Jalanidhi Candra
Official Name: Song 5
Author: Govinda Dasa Kaviraja
Book Name: Padavali
jaya jaya yadu-kula-jalanidhi-candra
braja-kula gokula ānanda-kanda
jaya jaya jaladhara śyāmara ańga
helana kalpa-taru lalita tri-bhańga
sudha-i sudhāmaya murali-bilāsa
jaga-jana-mohana madhurima hāsa
abanī bilambita bani bana-bāla
madhukara jhańkaru tatahi rasāla
taruṇa aruṇa ruci pada arabinda
nakha-maṇi nichani dāsa gobinda
1) Glory, glory to the Lord who is like a moon risen from the ocean of the Yadu dynasty, to the Lord who is the bliss of Gokula's pastures!
2) Glory, glory to the Lord whose limbs are dark like a monsoon cloud, the Lord whose graceful form bends in three places like a bending kalpa-taru tree!
3) His pastime is to play nectar melodies on His flute. The sweetness of His smile enchants everyone in the world.
4) He lingers in the forest of new flowers. He is like a mango tree where black bees hum.
5) The lotus flowers of the soles of His feet glisten with a charming new redness. Govinda dasa worships the jewels that are the nails of His toes.
This song is sung in Raga Suhai.
UPDATED: June 27, 2009