Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Kalindaja Tatatavi Lata
Official Name: Bindu Madhavastakam
Book Name: None
pramatta-gopa-go-vrajaḿ bhajāmi bindu-mādhavam
jagat-pavitra-kīrti-daḿ bhajāmi bindu-mādhavam
virodhi-yūtha-bhedanaḿ bhajāmi bindu-mādhavam
niśāta-koṭi-pāṭanaḿ bhajāmi bindu-mādhavam
vihańga-rāṭ-turańgamaḿ bhajāmi bindu-mādhavam
hiraṇya-dānavāntakaḿ bhajāmi bindu-mādhavam
balānvita-kṣitī=sutaḿ bhajāmi bindu-mādhavam
balānujaḿ gadāgrajaḿ bhajāmi bindu-mādhavam
prasiddha-bindu-mādhavāṣṭakaḿ paṭhanti ye narāḥ
su-durlabhaḿ bhajanti te manorathaḿ nirantaram
1) In a forest by the Yamuna's banks, in a cottage of vines, He enjoys amorous pastimes with the proud gopis. With the fragrant sweetness of His nectar flute-melodies He makes the gopas and cows intoxicated with bliss. I worship Lord Bindu-Madhava.
2) His four arms hold the club, conchshell, cakra, and Sarnga bow. The nectar of His merciful glance is sprinkled on Arjuna. He is the lotus temple where the thoughts of Sanandana-kumara and silent sages stay. His glories purify all the worlds. I worship Lord Bindu-Madhava.
3) His lotus feet glisten with light flowing from the new jewel crowns of the dig-isvara demigods. Moon-crowned Siva and lotus-born Brahma bow before Him. His eyes are lotus petals filled with the nectar of mercy. He breaks all enemies into pieces. I worship Lord Bindu-Madhava.
4) He reclines on a bed of kalpa-flowers, a bed resting on the glorious snake-king Ananta Sesa's coils, coils splashed by the milk-ocean's waves. A garment splendid like molten gold is wrapped about His waist. He breaks into pieces His enemies' glistening sharp weapons. I worship Lord Bindu-Madhava.
5) Descending to this world as Lord Matsya, and skillfully destroying the pride of a demon who had stolen the Vedas, He satisfied lotus-born Brahma. He delivers the poor souls drowning in the ocean of repeated birth and death. He swiftly flies on the bird-king Garuda. I worship Lord Bindu-Madhava.
6) Manifesting the form of Lord Kurma, He held up the mountain-king Meru, which had been placed upon Him by the demons and demigods in the midst of the ocean. Manifesting the form of Lord Varaha, He killed the pride-anointed demon Hiranyaksa. He put an end to the demon Hiranyakasipu. I worship Lord Bindu-Madhava.
7) On the head of Virocana's son Bali He placed His foot. With His e battle-axe He killed the demon kings of the earth. With Lord Siva's great bow and other weapons in His powerful arms, He defeated the earth's son Naraka. I worship Lord Bindu-Madhava.
8) He defeated the Yamuna's swift current. The pride of the demons' wives He broke into pieces. His army defeated Kalayavana's army. He is Balarama's younger brother and Gada's elder brother. I worship Lord Bindu-Madhava.
9) This Bindu-Madhavastaka follows the description of the Lord's ten avataras, a description given in the famous book named Panca-camara, a book written by a devotee of Lord Nrsimha. Anyone who reads or recites these prayers attains even rare or difficult-to-attain desires.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: June 28, 2009