Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Ki Koribo Swami Putra Saba Bandhu Jan
Official Name: Vipra Patni Ganer Sri Krsna Stava
Author: Gunaraj Khan
Book Name: Krsna Vijaya
ki kariba swāmī putra saba bandhu-jan
tomāra smaraṇe ghuce sakala bandhan
nā lihe swāmī mora sei bhāla haila
tomāra caraṇa-padma daraśana pāila
tumi swāmī tumi putra tumi bandhu-jan
tumi iṣṭa tumi mitra tumi nārāyaṇ
ki kariba ghara dwāra saba māyā-bandha
tomā bai satya nāhi saba māyā dandha
tomāke jānaya saba e bhaba saḿsāre
mahimā balite tomār ananta na pāre
śiba śuka nārada prahlāda daitya-śiśu
sanaka sanātana dhruva jāne kichu
brahma-ādi muni jāra anta nāhi pāy
uddeśa tāńra guṇa bhakta-saba gāy
hena nārāyaṇa tumi nara-rūpa dhari'
bṛndābane krīḍā kara āpani śrī-hari
tomāke dekhiba tomā cinti mane mane
kata tapa-phale tomā dekhinu nayane
kṛpā kari anna more māgile nārāyaṇe
teņi se dekhinu morā tomāra caraṇe
sa-phala manila āji āmāra jīban
janme janme pāi jena tomāra caraṇ
1) O Lord, what can our husbands, children, and relatives do to stop us from taking shelter of Your feet? When someone remembers You, all the bonds of material existence are broken.
2) Now that we have seen Your lotus feet, we do not like the touch of our husbands.
3) You are our husband. You are our children. You are our relatives. You are our friend. You are Narayana. We desire You.
4) Why should we return to the doors of our homes? Our homes are maya. Except You, nothing is true. Everything else is the bewildering riddle posed by Maya.
5) No one has the power to understand or describe all of Your limitless glories in this world.
6) Siva, Sukadeva, Narada, Prahlada, Bali, Sanaka, Sanatana, and Dhruva may understand a little something of Your glories.
7) Brahma and all the sages cannot find the end of Your glories. All the devotees sing about Your transcendental virtues.
8) You are Lord Narayana. In Your humanlike form You enjoy pastimes in Vrndavana.
9) We will see You again and again in our thoughts. How many austerities did we perform in our past births that we can now see You with our eyes?
10) O Lord Narayana, we beg You: please be merciful and accept this food we bring to You. Now with our own eyes we can see Your feet.
11) After many births, we have attained Your feet. Now our lives are a success.
This song is to be sung in Raga Malhara.
UPDATED: June 28, 2009