Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Mukunda Murali Rava Sravana
Official Name: Volume 6 Vrndavanastakam
Author: Rupa Goswami
Book Name: Stavamala
su-gandhir anilena me śaraṇam astu vṛndāṭavī
vikuṇṭha-pura-saḿśrayād vipinato 'pi niḥśreyasāt
sahasra-guṇitāḿ śriyaḿ praduhatī rasa-śreyasīm
caturmukha-mukhair api spṛhita-tārṇa-dehodbhavā
jagad-gurubhir agrimaiḥ śaraṇam astu vṛndāṭavī
dvirepha-kula-vanditā śaraṇam astu vṛndāṭavī
kṣaṇadyuti-ghana-śriyor vraja-navīna-yūnoḥ padaiḥ
su-valgubhir alańkṛtā lalita-lakṣma-lakṣmī-bharaiḥ
vṛtā kiśalayāńkuraiḥ śaraṇam astu vṛndāṭavī
rasajña-mṛga-maṇḍalā śaraṇam astu vṛndāṭavī
latā-khaga-mṛgāńganā śaraṇam astu vṛndāṭavī
prayoga-vidhi-sākṣiṇī śaraṇam astu vṛndāṭavī
vrajasya sahajena me śaraṇam astu vṛndāṭavī
guṇa-smaraṇa-kāri yaḥ paṭhati suṣṭhu padyāṣṭakam
vasan vyasana-mukta-dhīr aniśam atra sad-vāsanaḥ
sa pīta-vasane vaśī ratim avāpya vikrīḍati
1) May Vrndavana, which is fragrant with a gentle breeze that makes the lotuses in the Yamuna rock to and fro, where there are groves of kadamba trees and there are many gopis, their hearts blossoming with happiness by hearing the music of Lord Mukunda's flute, be my shelter.
2) May Vrndavana, where Lord Brahma and other jagad-gurus desire to be born even as a blade of grass, and which, even though it is a forest, are many thousands of times more opulent, beautiful, charming, and sweet than the spiritual cities of Vaikuntha, be my shelter.
3) May Vrndavana, where the fragrance of the eternally blossoming flower vines fills the goddess of fortune with wonder, and where the bumblebees in the trees filled with very sweet honey are poets who bow down and recite eloquent prayers, be my shelter.
4) May Vrndavana, which is decorated with blades of grass that bear the charming, gracefully marked footprints and playful toenail prints of the youthful divine couple of Vraja, who are as glorious as a monsoon cloud and lightning, be my shelter.
5) May Vrndavana, where the moving and inert creatures celebrate a festival of great happiness by seeing the glory of Srimati Radharani's beautiful pastimes, and where the deer taste the nectar of Lord Krsna's sweet flute-music, be my shelter.
6) May Vrndavana, where the peacocks leap and dance to see the prince of Vraja, who is more charming than a host of monsoon clouds, and where the does, birds, and flowering vines become jubilant to hear Srimati Radharani proudly claim the forest as Her property, be my shelter.
7) May Vrndavana, which is splendid with the expert skill in lover's quarrels of Srimati Radharani, the best of all virtuous heroines, and which is the witness to the gracefully dancing feet of Lord Krsna, the teacher of fine arts to the three worlds, be my shelter.
8) May Vrndavana, where is Govardhana Hill, which is fortunate to be the best servant of Lord Hari, and where is the rasa dance arena, which fills the beautiful gopis with wonder, and where is the splendid sweetness of many charming forest groves, be my shelter.
9) A person who resides here in Vrndavana, whose heart is free from sin, who controls his senses, who always stays with the devotees, and who carefully reads these eight verses, which bring to mind the transcendental virtues of Vrndavana, the best of all forest gardens, will attain love for and enjoy transcendental pastimes with Lord Krsna.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: July 4, 2009