Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Pranesvari Ei Bara Karuna Koro More
Official Name: Siddha-dehena Sri Vrndavanaisvaryam Saksad-Vijnaptih Song 1
Author: Narottama Dasa Thakura
Book Name: Prarthana
prāneśvari! ei bāra karuṇā koro more!
daśanete tṛṇa dhari, añjali mastake kori,
ei jana nivedana kore
priya sahacarī sańge, sevana koribo rańge,
ańge veśa koribeka sādhe
rākho ei sevā kāje, nija pāda pańkaje,
priya sahacarī-gaṇa mājhe
sugandhi candana, maṇimaya ābharana,
kauṣika vasana nānā rańge
ei sab sevā yāra,
jala suvāsita kori, ratana bhṛńgāre bhari,
karpūra vāsita guwā pāna
e sab sājāiyā ḍālā, labańga mālati mālā,
bhakṣa dravya nānā anupāma
sakhīra ińgita hobe, e sab ānibo
yogāibo lalitāra kāche
narottama dāsa koy, ei yeno mora hoy,
dāḍāiyā rahu sakhīra pāche
1) This person places a straw between his teeth and his folded hands over his head. This person appeals to you. O queen of my life, please be merciful to me.
2) Please engage me in the service of Your lotus feet. Please place me among Your gopi-associates. In their company I will serve You with great happiness. I will dress You in nice garments, and serve You in many ways.
3) I will anoint You with aromatic sandalwood paste. I will happily decorate You with a variety of silken garments and jewel ornaments. I will always stay near You as Your maidservant.
4) I will bring You fragrant water in a jewel pitcher and betel-nuts mixed with camphor. I will bring You a clove-twig, a garland of jasmine flowers, and a variety of incomparably delicious foods.
5) When will I carry out every order hinted or gestured by the gopis? When will I attain the association of Lalita-devi? Narottama dasa says: I hope that by praying in this way I will some day become eligible to follow behind the gopi friends of the Divine Couple.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: July 7, 2009