Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Radha Krsna Koro Dhyana
Official Name: Song 7
Author: Narottama Dasa Thakura
Book Name: Prema Bhakti Candrika
rādhā-kṛṣṇa koro dhyāna, svapne-o nā bolo āna,
prema vinā āna nāhi cāu
yugala kiśora prema, yeno lakṣa-bāna hema,
ārati pirīti rase dhyāu
jala vinu yeno mīna, duḥka pāy āyu-hīna
prema vinu ei mata bhakta
cātaka jalada gati, emata ekānta rīti,
yei jāne sei anurakta
lubdha bhramara yeno, cakora candrikā teno,
pativratā-janera yeno pati
anyatra nā cole mana, yeno daridrera hema,
eimata prema-bhakti rīti
viṣaya garala-maya, tā'te māno sukha-caya,
sei sukha duḥka kori māno
govinda viṣaya rasa, sańga koro tāra dāsa,
prema bhakti satya kori jāno
madhye madhye āche duṣṭa, dṛṣṭi kori hoy ruṣṭa
guṇa viguṇa kori māne
govinda vimukha jana, sphūrti nahe heno dhana
laukika koriyā saba jāne
ajñāna vimukha yoto, nāhi loy sata mata
ahańkāre nā jāne āpanā
abhimānī bhakti hīna, jaga mājhe sei dīna,
vṛthā tāra aśeṣa bhāvanā
āra saba parihari, parama īśvara hari,
sevo mana! prema kori āśa
eka vraja rāja pure, govinda rasika vare
koroho sadāi abhilāṣa
narottama dāsa kohe, sadā mora prāṇa dahe,
heno bhakta sańga nā pāiyā
abhāgyera nāhi ora, michāi hoinu bhora,
duḥka rahu antare jāgiyā
1) Meditate on Sri Sri Radha-Krsna. Don't desire anything else, even in your dreams. The treasure of love for the youthful Divine Couple is more valuable than gold purified in ten thousand flames.
2) As a fish without water suffers and dies, so a devotee perishes without love for the Divine Couple. As a cataka bird carefully follows the clouds, so a devotee loves the Divine Couple.
3) As a bumblebee yearns for lotus flowers, a cakora bird yearns for moonlight, a chaste wife yearns for her husband, and a pauper yearns for money, a devotee yearns to attain love for the Divine Couple.
4) The happiness of the senses is full of poison. Pride does not bring happiness. These things do not bring happiness. They bring only pain. Taste the nectar of serving Lord Govinda. Associate with His devotees. Learn the truth of loving devotional service.
5) The treasure of divine love does not present itself before the demons that turn their backs on Lord Govinda, become angry when they see the devotees, and think the devotees are ordinary people.
6) These unfortunate fools cannot understand the truth. Proud, bewildered by false-ego, and empty of devotion for the Lord, they are the poorest and most wretched people in the world. All their thoughts are empty and without meaning.
7) O mind, renounce everything and desire only to love and serve the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Hari. Lord Govinda, the best of them who taste transcendental nectar, stays in King Nanda's house. Desire Him alone.
8) Narottama dasa says: Because I cannot attain the association of devotees, my life is like a burning fire. No one is unfortunate as I. I am overcome by material illusion, and great pain is beginning to waken in my heart.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: July 19, 2016