Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Radha Krsna Sevon Mui
Official Name: Sri Rupa Rati Manjaryah Vijnaptih Song 1
Author: Narottama Dasa Thakura
Book Name: Prarthana
rādhā-kṛṣṇa-sevon mui jīvane maraṇe
tara sthān tara līla dekhoń rātri dine
je sthāna je līlā kare jugala-kiśor
sakhīr sanginī hań tanhe hańa bhora
śrī-rūpa-maņjarī-pada sevoń niravadhi
tara pāda-pado mora mantra mahauṣadhi
śri-rati-maņjarī devī more kara dayā
anukhaṇa deha tuwā pāda-pado-chaya
śrī-rāsa-maņjarī devī kara abadhān
anukhana deho tuwā pāda-pado-dhyān
vṛndāvane nitya nitya jugala-vilāsa
prārthanā karaye sadā narottama dāsa
1) I will serve Radha and Krishna during life and after death. I will see day and night the pastimes and see the places of pastimes.
2) Wherever the pastimes of the young Couple are being performed, I would be absorbed in them as a girlfriend in the company of other girlfriends.
3) I forever serve the feet of Sri Rupa manjari, Those lotus feet are my medicinal herbs and mantra.
4) O Sri Rati Manjari, O holy goddess, be merciful to me, And constantly provide me shelter at your lotus feet.
5) O Sri Rasa Manjari, o holy goddess, mercifully glance at me, And allow me always to meditate on your lotus feet.
6) The Couples on-going eternal pastimes in Vrindavan, Is always prayed for by Narottama das.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: July 7, 2009