Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Radhe Radhe Japo Cale
Official Name: None
Book Name: None
Language: Braja Bhasa
rādhe rādhe japo cale āyeńge bihārī
rādhe rādhe raṭo cale āyeńge bihārī
āyeńge bihārī cale āyeńge bihārī
rādhe merī candā cakor hai bihārī
rādhāraṇi miṭhayī to swād hai bihārī
rādhā merī gańgā to dhār hai bihārī
rādhāraṇi tan hai to prāṇ hai bihārī
rādhāraṇi sāgar tarańga hai bihārī
rādhāraṇi mohanī to mohana bihārī
rādhāraṇi gorī to sāńware bihārī
rādhā bholī bhālī to cańcala bihārī
rādhāraṇi ratanī to kańgana bihārī
rādhāraṇi mūralī to tān hai bihārī
1) Chant “Radhe! Radhe!” and Bihari (Krsna) will come! Bihari will come, Bihari will come!
2) Radha is my moon, while the cakora bird is Bihari
3) Radharani is the sweet food, while Bihari is that good taste.
4) Radha is my Ganga, while Bihari is the shore.
5) Radharani is the body while Bihari is Her soul.
6) Radharani is the ocean, while Bihari is the wave.
7) Radharani is the enchantress while Bihari is the enchanter
8) Radharani is the fair complexioned wife of the sanwara husband Bihari.
9) Radha is very young and beautiful and restless is Bihari.
10) Radha is the jewel, while Bihari is the bracelet.
11) Radharani is Lord Krsna’s flute while Bihari is the melodic fill.
This song came from Mridul Krishna Sastri’s album “Radhe Radhe Japo Chale Ayenge Bihari.” This album has been the most popular album in Vrndavana and in fact, this song was very popular to Vrndavana-vasis.
UPDATED: July 7, 2009