Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Raiyera Vacana Suni Sakhigana
Official Name: None
Author: Candi Dasa
Book Name: None
rāiyera vacana, śuni sakhīgaṇa,
ānalo yamunā vārī
nāgara sundara, sināna korolo,
ulasita bhelo gori
lalitā āsiyā, hāsiyā hāsiyā,
pariyā vasana, haraṣita mana,
bosilā rāika pāśa
rāi vinodinī, teracho cāhani,
hānalo bandhura cite
nāgara sundara, preme gara gara,
ańga cāhe paraśite
mane āche bhoy, mānera sańcay,
sāhasa nāhiko hoy
ati se lālase, nā hoy sāhase,
dvija caṇḍidāsa koy
1) Hearing Rai's words the sakhis brought water from the Yamuna.
2) The beautiful hero bathed and Gori became very happy.
3) Lalita came, smiling and smiling and dressed Him with His yellow dhoti.
4) After dressing Himself He happily sat down next to Rai.
5) Rai Vinodini stared at Her lover and thus pierced His heart.
6) This beautiful lover is madly in love with Her and wants to touch Her body.
7) He is afraid of Her mana. He does not have the courage.
8) Dvija Candi Dasa says: "He has strong desires, but no courage.
This is sung in Raga Dhanasri in Rupak Tala.
UPDATED: July 7, 2009