Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Rama He Khemo Aparadha Mor
Official Name: None
Author: Jnana Dasa
Book Name: None
rāmā he! khemo aparādha mor!
madana vedana, nā jāya sahana,
śaraṇa loinu tor
o cāńda mukhera, madhura hāsani,
sadāi marame jāge,
mukha tuli jadi, firiyā nā cāho,
āmāra śapathi lāge
tomāra ańgera, paraśe āmāra,
cirajīva hau tanu,
japa tapa tuhuń, sakali āmāra,
karera mohana veṇu
deho geho sāra, sakali āmāra,
tumi se nayanera
ādha tila āmi, tomā nā dekhile,
saba bāsi āndhiyārā
eto parihāre, kohiye tomāre,
mane nā bhāviho ān
koroja likhiyā, leho e āmāre,
dās kori abhimāna
jñāna dāsa kohe, śunoho sundari,
e kon bhāva yukati?
kānu se kātara, sadaya hoiyā,
kene nā koroho prīti
1) O beloved! Forgive Me My offenses! I cannot tolerate the pangs of Cupid, so I took shelter of You!
2) Your moonlike face and Your sweet smile always awakens within My heart. I swear You, why don't You lift Your face and look back at Me!?
3) My body lives forever if it touches Your body. You are My japa, My penance, You are all of that. You are the enchanting flute in My hand!
4) You are the essence of My body and My house, You are the pupils of My eyes! If I don't see You for even half a moment everything is dark to Me!
5) Give up all [Your mana], I tell You, forget about everything [I have done]. You can write Me in Your notebook as Your servant.
6) "Jnana dasa says: "Listen, O beautiful girl, is this mood correct? See how anxious Krishna is! Why don't You love Him?"
This is either sung in Raga Mayura in Dasa-Padiya Tala or Raga Bhatiyara in Ektal.
UPDATED: July 7, 2009