Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Official Name: None
Author: Murari Gupta
Book Name: None
śacīra dulāla manorańge, khele samabaya śiśu sańge
mājhe gorā śiśu cāri pāśe, nāce āra mṛdu mṛdu hāse
hāte-hāte kore dharādhari, tāle-tāle nāce ghuri-ghuri
gorā jabe bole hori hori, śiśu gaṇa sańge bole hori
murāri ānande bhara-pūr, pāper rājatva hoilo dūr
1) His heart filled with delight, Saci's small son plays with the other boys.
2) With the other boys around him on four sides, child Gaura dances. He gently, gently laughs.
3) Hand in hand, the boys dance to the singing.
4) One moment there is clapping of hands. The next moment, there are calls of "Bravo! Bravo!"
5) Child Gaura sings, "Hari! Hari!" The other boys also sing, "Hari!"
6) Hearing the boys sing, "Haribol!", Kali-yuga trembles. He knows a calamity is coming.
7) Murari is flooded with bliss. Now the king of sins flees far away.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: July 9, 2009