Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Sahaja Prema Mrdula Pura
Official Name: Obeisances 95 and 96 Verses 372 to 378
Book Name: Krsna Lila Stava
pitṛ-mātṛ-mahārtijña jaya cānūra-mardana
kaḿsa-dhvaḿsana kaḿsāre jaya kaḿsa-nisūdana
bala-ghātita-duṣṭāṣṭa-kaḿsa-sodara pāhi māḿ
1) O Lord Krsna, the naturally affectionate and gentle women of Mathura lamented (when they saw You fighting with Canura). The women criticized the entire assembly (for tolerating the unfair match of the tender young Krsna, with the powerful Canura), and everyone became very embarrassed.
2) O Lord Krsna, You became pleased when the women of Mathura sang this glorification of the gopis of Vraja. Understanding the sufferings of Your father and mother, You quickly killed Canura. O Lord, all glories unto You.
3) O Lord krsna, when You killed Sala, and Tosala, and Lord Balarama killed Mustika and Kutaka, all the other wrestlers fled from the arena.
4) O Lord Krsna, You became very angry, hearing the demoniac words of Kamsa from the high dais. When Kamsa moved his sword and shield (to kill You), You violently grasped his hair.
5) O Lord Krsna, You threw Kamsa, King of the Bhojas, to the ground, and jumped up on his back. O enemy of Kamsa, O Killer of Kamsa, all glories unto You.
6) O Lord Krsna, You killed Kamsa who was like a sharp thorn causing pain to the entire world, and in this way You removed the fears and sufferings of the earth. To satisfy Your father and mother and reassure them that the demon was actually dead, You dragged the dead body of Kamsa.
7) O Lord Krsna, when You killed Kamsa, who was formerly known as Kalanemi-daitya, You caused Lord Brahma, Lord Siva and all the demigods to rejoice. Lord Balarama then killed Kamsa's eight demoniac brothers. O Lord, please protect me.
This is based on Srimad Bhagavatam Canto 10 Chapter 44.
UPDATED: July 9, 2009