Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Sahasra Sahasra Kane Loliya Loliya Pade Mukhe
Official Name: None
Author: Vrndavana Dasa Thakura
Book Name: None
sahasra sahasra kane loliya loliya pade mukhe
srji du-i jihwayagauracandra guna
pada-padme maha-laksmi buke
gaura govinda-gana suna he rasika-jana
bisnu maha-bisnu para pahum
yagra pada-nakha-dyuti parama brahmera sthiti
sura-muni pranera gana tuhum
antare barana bhinna bahire gauranga cihna
sri-radhara anga-kanti raje
sata-dala-kamala hema-karnikara majhe
bihara-i cari dwari saje
goloka baikuntha ara swetadwipa name sara
ananda apara eka nama
basudeba sankarsane pradyumnaniruddha-sane
cari dike saje cari-dhama
ksiroda-sagara-jale bhujanga-rajera kole
yoga-nidra abalambita lila
tahe saba abatariswetadwipa adhikari
ananta nityananda pela
dasa-sata pheni-mani mukutera sajani
sweta ange dhare nana jyoti kata kata parisada
deba rsi-gane kare stuti
yagra eka loma-kupe kateka brahma-swarupe
nana-mate srje saba praja
rama adi abatara amse parakasa yagra
se saba brahmandera yegho raja
e hena ananta-lila mayara kata srjila
sri-radhara kataksa-bana tune
brahmanda upari dhama sri-brndabana nama
guna-gana kare brndabane
(Refrain) With thousands and thousands of forked tongues moving in thousands of thousands of mouths, Lord Ananta-Nityananda chants the glories of Lord Gauracandra. Goddess Maha-Laksmi places Lord Visnu-Gauracandra's feet on her chest.
1) O devotees of Lord Gaura and Lord Govinda, O rasikas, please hear of the Supreme Lord who is Lord Visnu and Lord Maha-Visnu. His toenails are the abode of the Brahman effulgence. He is the life's breath of the sages and demigods.
2) Externally His complexion is fair. In His heart His complexion is different. His external complexion glistens with the color of Sri Radha's limbs. He enjoys pastimes on a thousand-petal lotus, a lotus with four gates.
3) His abodes are Goloka, Vaikuntha, and Svetadvipa. Any single one of His names is a shoreless ocean of bliss. He is Vasudeva, Sankarsana, Pradyumna, and Aniruddha, who have abodes in the four directions.
4) Reclining on the lap of a snake king floating on the ocean of milk, He enjoys pastimes of mystic sleep. That snake king is the origin of all avataras. He is the master of Svetadvipa. He is Lord Ananta-Nityananda.
5) On each of Lord Ananta-Nityananda's thousands of hoods rests a jewel crown. His white body glistens with many colors. How many associates has Lord Visnu-Gauracandra? Sanaka-kumara, Sanat-kumara, and a host of sages and demigods joyfully glorify Him with prayers.
6) How many Brahmas are born from each one of His body's pores? Each Brahma begets a great variety of creatures. Ramacandra and the other avataras are all His plenary parts. They are the rulers of the universes.
7) In this way Lord Visnu-Gauracandra enjoys pastimes without end. How many worlds of maya does He create? His eyes are quivers filled with sidelong-glance arrows aimed at Sri Radha. Above the material world is His spiritual abode, which bears the name Sri Vrndavana. Thus the devotee who bears the name Vrndavana dasa sings His glories.
This song is in Raga Dhanasri.
UPDATED: July 9, 2009