Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Sri Krsna Caitanya Prabhu Tu Gracia Dame
Official Name: None
Author: Atulananda Acarya
Book Name: None
Sri Krsna Caitanya Prabhu, Tu gracia dame,
Sin Tu misericordia yo, ¿en mi vida qué haré?
Más caídas que la mía, no encontrarás
Ha ha prabhu Nityananda, en prema siempre feliz,
Dame Tu misericordia, estoy forzado a sufrir
Dame Tu misericordia, Advaita Gosai,
Por Tu gracia tendré, a Caitanya Nitay
Ha ha, Svarupa, Sanatan, Rupa, Raghunatha,
Bhatta Juga, Sri Jiva, prabhu Lokanatha
Ten piedad de mí acarya, prabhu Srinivas,
La asociación de Ramachandra, pide Narottama das.
1) My dear Lord Caitanya, please be merciful to me, because who can be more merciful than Your Lordship within these three worlds?
2) Your incarnation is just to reclaim the conditioned, fallen souls, but I assure You that You will not find a greater fallen soul than me. Therefore, my claim is first.
3) My dear Lord Nityananda, You are always joyful in spiritual bliss. Since You always appear very happy, I have come to You because I am most unhappy. If You kindly put Your glance over me, then I may also become happy.
4) My dear Advaita Prabhu, husband of Sita, You are so kind. Please be merciful to me. If You are kind to me, naturally Lord Caitanya and Nityananda will also be kind to me.
5) O Svarupa Damodara, personal secretary of Lord Caitanya, O six Gosvamis O Sri Rupa Gosvami, Sri Sanatana Gosvami, Sri Raghunatha Bhatta Gosvami, Sri Gopala Bhatta Gosvami, Sri Jiva Gosvami, and Sri Raghunatha dasa Gosvami! O Lokanatha Gosvami, my beloved spiritual master! Narottama dasa also prays for your mercy.
6) O Srinivasa Acarya, successor to the six Gosvamis! Please be merciful to me. Narottama dasa always desires the company of Ramacandra Cakravarti.
This is the Spanish translation of the song “Sri Krsna Caitanya Prabhu Doya Koro More.”
This translation eliminates the original verse 5.
UPDATED: July 10, 2009