Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Sri Krsnah Paramanado Govindo
Official Name: Volume 1 Sri Anandakhya Stotra
Author: Rupa Goswami
Book Name: Stavamala
śrī-kṛṣṇaḥ paramānando govindo nanda-nandanaḥ
iti śrī-kṛṣṇa-candrasya nāma viḿśati-saḿjñitam
ānandākhyaḿ mahā-stotraḿ yaḥ paṭhec chṛṇuyāc ca yaḥ
sa paraḿ saukhyam āsādya kṛṣṇa-prema-samanvitaḥ
sarva-loka-priyo bhūtvā sad-guṇāvali-bhūṣitaḥ
vraja-rāja-kumārasya sannikarṣam avāpnuyāt
1) 1. The all-attractive, 2. Supremely blissful, 3. The pleasure of the cows, land, and senses, 4. The son of Nanda, 5. He whose complexion is the dark color of as tamala tree, 6. He who wears a peacock-feather crown,
2) 7. He who wears yellow silk garments, 8. He who is decorated with splendid, sweet smiles, 9. He who is more handsome than millions of Kamadevas, 10. He who is a great festival of happiness for Vrndavana,
3) 11. He whose chest is splendidly decorated with a vaijayanti garland, 12. He who carries a splendid staff under His arm, 13. He who enjoys pastimes in the forest groves, 14. He who wears a great and charming gunja necklace,
4) 15. He who wears karnikara earrings, 16. He who is decorated with golden colors, 17. He who is an expert flutist, 18. He who is dear to the gopis,
5) 19. He for whom a meeting with Srimati Radharani is a great festival, and 20. He who is expert at worshiping Radharani. These are twenty names of Lord Krsnacandra.
6) May whoever reads or hears this poem, known as Ananda-stotra, become supremely happy and attain pure love for Lord Krsna.
7) May he become dear to all living entities. May he become decorated with all transcendental virtues. May he attain the personal association of the prince of Vraja.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: July 10, 2009