Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Sri Ramo Ramabhadrasca
Official Name: Ramastottarasata Nama Stotram
Book Name: None
śrīrāmo rāmabhadraśca rāmacandraśca śāśvataḥ
rājīvalocanaḥ śrīmān rājendro raghupuṅgavaḥ
jānakīvallabho jaitro jitāmitro janārdanaḥ
viśvāmitrapriyo dāntaḥ śatrujicchatrutāpanaḥ
vālipramathano vāgmī satyavāk satyavikramaḥ
satyavrato vratadharaḥ sadā hanumadāśritaḥ
kausakeyaḥ svaradhvaḿsī virādhavadhapaṇḍitaḥ
saptatālaprabhettā ca daśagrīvaśiroharaḥ
vedāntasāro vedātmā bhavarogasya bheṣajam
dūṣaṇatriśiro hantā trimūrtistriguṇātmakaḥ
trilokarakṣako dhanvī daṇḍakāraṇyapāvanaḥ
ahalyāśāpaśamanaḥ pitṛbhakto varapradaḥ
jitendriyo jitakrodho jitāmitro jagadguruḥ
māyāmārīcahantā ca mahādevo mahābhujaḥ
sarvadevastutaḥ saumyo brahmaṇyo munisaḿstutaḥ
mahāyogī mahādāraḥ sugrīvepsitarājyadaḥ
ādidevo mahādevo mahāpuruṣa eva ca
puṇyodayo dayāsāraḥ purāṇapuruṣottamaḥ
smitavaktro mitābhāṣī purvabhāṣī ca rāghavaḥ
setukṛjjitavārīśaḥ sarvatīrthamayo hariḥ
śyāmāṅgaḥ sundaraḥ śūraḥ pītavāsā dhanurdharaḥ
sarvayajnādhipo yajvā jarāmaraṇavarjitaḥ
paramātmā paraḿ brahma saccidānandavigrahaḥ
paraḿ jyotiḥ paraḿdhāma parākāśaḥ parātparaḥ
pareśaḥ pāragaḥ pāraḥ sarvadevātmakaḥ paraḥ
1) Glories to Sri Rama, who is the Giver of happiness, the Auspicious One, who is as lustrous as the moon, to the ever-lasting one, the Lotus-eyed One, the Abode of Laksmi, the King of kings, and the Most Exalted of the Raghu dynasty.
2) Glories to Sri Rama, the Beloved of Janaki, the Triumphant, the Conqueror of His enemies, the Refuge of the people, the Beloved of Sage Vishvamitra, the well-controlled One, and the One who is keen to protect those who take refuge in Him.
3) Glories to Sri Rama, the Vanquisher of Bali, the Eloquent, the One of truthful speech, the One who is valiant in defending Truth, the One of truthful vows, the One who faithfully keeps His vows, and the One who is always served by Hanuman.
4) Glories to Sri Rama, the Son of Kausalya, the Annihilator of the demon Khara, the Expert in destroying the demon Viradha, the Protector of Vibhisana, and to the One who broke the mighty bow.
5) Glories to Sri Rama, the One who permeates the seven planes of existence, the One who cut off Ravana's heads, the One who shattered the pride of Parasurama, and to the Slayer of Tataka.
6) Glories to Sri Rama, the Essence of Vedanta, the Self of the Vedas, the Healer of the disease of Becoming, the One who cut off the head of Dusana, the Embodiment of the three qualitative forms of Sri Krsna (Brahma, Visnu, and Siva), who is the Source of the three gunas.
7) Glories to Sri Rama, the Lord as Vamana, the source of the three planetary systems, the One whose story is a source of merit to those who sing it, the Protector of the three world systems, the wielder of the bow, and to the Dweller in the Dandaka forest.
8) Glories to Sri Rama, the Remover of Ahalya's curse, the Worshipper of His father Dasaratha, the giver of boons. He is Conqueror of the senses, the Conqueror of anger, the One who wins over friends, and the spiritual master of the world.
9) Glories to Sri Rama, the Lord who organized the assembly of apemen and bears, the Lord who took refuge at Citrakuta Hill, the Lord who blessed Jayanta, and the Lord who is served by Sumitra's son (Laksmana).
10) Glories to Sri Rama, the Lord of all the demigods, the Lord who revived the dead monkeys (after the war), the Destroyer of the demon Marica who practiced illusion, the Great Lord with mighty great arms.
11) Glories to Sri Rama, the Lord who is praised by all the demigods! He is the Calm One, the Absolute Reality, who is is praised by sages, the greatest of all yogas, and the Noble One. He is the Lord who returned the kingdom (of Kiskindha) to Sugriva.
12) Glories to Sri Rama, the Giver of fruits of pious work, good karma, and the Remover of all afflictions. He is the Original Person, the Supreme Being, and the Great Being.
13) Glories to Sri Rama, the Source of all blessings, the Embodiment of compassion, the Primordial Person, the One who speaks smilingly, the One of moderate speech, the One who rarely speaks, and the scion of the Raghu dynasty.
14) Glories to Sri Rama, the Lord of infinite majestic qualities, the Lord of Valorous qualities, and the Lord who appeared in a human form through His maya. He is the Lord who is worshiped by Lord Siva!
15) Glories to Sri Rama! He is the builder of the bridge (at Setubandha to Sri Lanka), the Conqueror of desires, the Lord who is the sum of all holy places, the Destroyer, the Dark-complexioned One, and the Beautiful One, He is Lord dressed in a yellow garment.
16 Glories to Sri Rama! He is the Bearer of the bow, the Lord of sacrifice, the Sacrificer, the Conqueror of birth and death, the Lord who established Vibhishana on the throne, and the Lord who relinquished all adornment.
17) Glories to Sri Rama, the Supreme Self, the Supreme Absolute, with spiritual body that is eternal, full of knowledge, and blissful, the Supreme Light, the Supreme Abode, the Supreme Space, and the Supreme beyond the highest.
18) Glories to Sri Rama, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the Lord who takes His devotees across (the ocean of samsara--birth and death), the Supreme Being, the Lord who is the Source of all demigods. He is the Supreme Lord.
No Extra Information available for this song!