Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Suddha Brahma Paratpara Rama
Official Name: Bala Kanda
Book Name: Nama Ramayana
1) O Rāma, Who is the pure Brahman, the Supersoul! O Rāma, Who is the Supreme Lord, forming the nature of eternal time! O Rāma, who sleeps peacefully on the bed of Ananta Śeṣa! O Rāma, Who is worshipped (or desired) by the demigods like Brahmā!
2) O Rāma, Who is the adornment of the Solar Dynasty! O Rāma, Who is the son and delight of the prosperous Daśaratha! O Rāma, Who increased the pleasure of Kauśalyā! O Rāma, Who is the wealth dear to Sage Viśvāmitra!
3) O Rāma, Who is the slayer of the dreadful Tāṭakā! O Rāma, Who made Mārīca and others fall down! O Rāma, Who is the protector of yajñas of Sage Kauśika (Viśvāmitra)! O Rāma, Who is the redeemer of the fortunate Ahalya!
4) O Rāma, Who greatly honored by Sage Gautama! O Rāma, Who is exalted by the multitude of demigods and best sages! O Rāma, Who enchanted the people of Mithilā city! O Rāma, Who pleased the mind of King Janaka!
5) O Rāma, Who broke the bow of the three-eyed Śiva! O Rāma, Who was offered the flower garland by Sītā! O Rāma, Who completed the ceremony of marriage!
6) O Rāma, Who destroyed the arrogance of Paraśurāma! O Rāma, Who is the protector of Ayodhyā along with Sīta!
No Extra Information available for this song!