Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Suddha Brahma Paratpara Rama
Official Name: Bala Kanda
Book Name: Nama Ramayana
1) O Rama, Who is the pure Brahman, the Supersoul! O Rama, Who is the Supreme Lord, forming the nature of eternal time! O Rama, who sleeps peacefully on the bed of Ananta Sesa! O Rama, Who is worshipped (or desired) by the demigods like Brahma!
2) O Rama, Who is the adornment of the Solar Dynasty! O Rama, Who is the son and delight of the prosperous Dasaratha! O Rama, Who increased the pleasure of Kausalya! O Rama, Who is the wealth dear to Sage Visvamitra!
3) O Rama, Who is the slayer of the dreadful Tataka! O Rama, Who made Marica and others fall down! O Rama, Who is the protector of yajnas of Sage Kausika (Visvamitra)! O Rama, Who is the redeemer of the fortunate Ahalya!
4) O Rama, Who greatly honored by Sage Gautama! O Rama, Who is exalted by the multitude of demigods and best sages! O Rama, Who enchanted the people of Mithila city! O Rama, Who pleased the mind of King Janaka!
5) O Rama, Who broke the bow of the three-eyed Siva! O Rama, Who was offered the flower garland by Sita! O Rama, Who completed the ceremony of marriage!
6) O Rama, Who destroyed the arrogance of Parasurama! O Rama, Who is the protector of Ayodhya along with Sita!
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: November 9, 2015