Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Suna Suna Ohe Nara Suna Sabadhane
Official Name: Sri Vrndaranyer Sri Yoga Pithe Sa Parikar Sri Govinder
Author: Gunaraj Khan
Book Name: Krsna Vijaya
śuna śuna ohe nara śuna sābadhāne
āra dine āra krīḍā kaila nārāyaṇe
dwādaśa batsara haite krīḍe gadādhar
caudda batsera belā dekhite sundar
kiśora bayasa kṛṣṇa jaubanera chaṭā
śyāmasundara kṛṣṇa jena jaladhara-pāṭā
kalpa-taru mūle cinta kari ekeśwar
joga-pīṭhe basi kare āsana sundar
tāhāra upare basi āche nanda-bālā
pūrṇimāra candra jena udaya ṣola kālā
gopī-gaṇera sṛṣṭi ṣoḍaśa nāyikā
ṣoḍaśa nāyikā sṛṣṭe ekalā rādhikā
bāma-pārśwe rādhikā dakṣiṇe candrāvalī
āśa-pāśe jūthe jūthe ramaṇī-maṇḍalī
cintāmaṇi mandirera cāri-khāna dwār
paścima mukhete prabhu rādhā-kāntera bār
cāri-dwāre cāri-dwārī se cāri goyāl
kṛṣṇera samāna beśa dekhite rasāl
śrīdāmā goyāla dwārī paścime duyāre
pūrbete sudāmā dwārī dāmā uttare
dakṣiṇe dwārete dwārī kińkiṇīka nām
ānandete bṛndābane bihāraye
cintāmaṇi mandire bālak lākhe lākhe
subala-ādi bālaka saba mandira rākhe
nānā alańkāra śobhe gale bana-mālā
kṛṣṇera samāna beśa jāne nānā kalā
keha kāla keha gaura sabāi kiśor
ańgera kiraṇa tāńra ati se ujor
māthāya māyūra-pucchā gońjā manohar
sakala goyālā sei kṛṣṇera sodar
kāńkhe śińgā hāte beṇu kare kare bet
kaṭi-taṭe dhaṭī śobhe saba pāṭa śwet
kṛṣṇera ānande ānanda saba goyāl
su-swarete gīta gāya dhariyā se tāl
kṛṣṇera sebiyā saba kṛṣṇa-gata-citta
mandire beḍiyā saba gāya nānā-gīta
sei mandira mājjhe krīḍā kare nanda-bālā
candane sajjita ańga gale bana-mālā
śirete māyūra-pucch/e hāte mohana-baḿśī
surańga adhare tāra mṛdu-manda hāsi
brajāńganā-beṣṭita nāgar śiromaṇi
pańcama ālāpe gopī manohara dhwani
1) O people, please hear. Please hear. With great attention please hear of another pastime Lord Narayana enjoyed on another day.
2) From the ages of twelve years to fourteen years in His pastimes, Krsna became very handsome.
3) In His kaisora and yauvana age Krsna was dark and handsome like a splendid monsoon cloud.
4) I meditate on the handsome Supreme Personality of Godhead, who sits under a kalpa-vrksa tree in the spiritual world.
5) Above Him is a beautiful full moon.
6) He is accompanied by sixteen beautiful gopis, among whom Radha is the first.
7) On His left is Radha. On His right is Candravali. On every side are group after group of beautiful gopis.
8) Behind Radha's beloved Krsna is a great cintamani jewel palace with four gates.
9) The four gates had four gopa gatekeepers, each one charming and handsome like Lord Krsna Himself.
10) At the western gate the gatekeeper is Sridama. At the eastern gate the gatekeeper is Sudama. At the northern gate the gatekeeper is Dama.
11) At the southern gate the gatekeeper is Kinkinika. Within the gates is Vrndavana, where Krsna enjoys many blissful pastimes.
12) Millions and millions of gopa boys assist Subala and the other gatekeepers in protecting the cintamani jewel palace.
13) Decorated with various ornaments, learned in various arts, and forest garlands around their necks, these gopas look like Lord Krsna Himself.
14) Some are dark. Others are fair. All are in the prime of youth. All have limbs that are splendid and glorious.
15) Wearing gunja necklaces and peacock-feather crowns, all the gopas are charming and handsome like Lord Krsna Himself.
16) At each waist is a buffalo-horn bugle. In one hand is a flute and the other a stick. A graceful white cloth decorates each waist.
17) When Krsna is happy, all the gopas are happy. They clap their hands and sing with sweet voices.
18) They serve Krsna. Their hearts are surrendered to Krsna. Surrounding Krsna in that palace, they sing many songs.
19) His limbs anointed with sandal paste and a forest garland around His neck, Nanda's son Krsna enjoys many pastimes in that palace.
20) On His head is a peacock feather. In His hand is a charming flute. On His playful lips is a sweet smile.
21) Surrounded by the girls of Vraja, Krsna is the crest jewel of playful lovers. The gopis sing to Him sweet songs in the fifth note.
This song is sung in Raga Sri.
UPDATED: July 10, 2009