Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Tatala Saikate
Official Name: Kahe Visaya Mana
Book Name: None
tatala saikate bari bindu sama
suta mita ramani samaje
tohe visari mana, tahe samarpala
ab majhu habo kon kaje
madhava! hama parinam nirasa
tuhun jaga tarana dina doya moy
ataye tohari visoyasa
adha janama hama ninde goyayulun
jara sisu koto dina
nidhuvane ramani rasa range matala
tohe bhajabo kon bela
koto caturanana mari mari jaota
na tuya adi avasana
tohe janama puna tohe samaota
sagara lahari samana
bhanaye vidyapati sesa samana bhoy
tuya vina gati nahi ara
adi anadika natha kahayasi
bhava tarana bharat tohara
1) O Lord, completely forgetting You, I have offered my mind unto the society of women, children, and friends—but this experience has been just like offering a drop of water unto the burning hot sands of the beach. How can I possibly be relieved of this great misery?
2) O Madhava! As a consequence, I am rendered totally despondent. You are the savior of the universe, and are merciful to the helpless souls. Therefore, I place my hope only in You.
3) Wandering about in a half-alive condition, I spent my life in utter disgrace. Uncountable days passed as a frivolous child and a useless old man. I have been intoxicated by the pleasure of sharing romantic adventures with beautiful young women. When will I ever get a chance to worship You?
4) Numberless Brahmas have died one after another, whereas You are without beginning or end. All of them take birth from You and are again absorbed in You, just like the waves in the ocean.
5) Vidyapati confesses than now, at the end of his life, he is fearful of death. O Lord! There is no shelter other than You. You will always remain celebrated as being the Lord of both beginning and the beginningless. Now the responsibility for my deliverance from the material world is entirely Yours.
Srila Prabhupada sang this song in one of his unedited bhajan tapes.
UPDATED: July 4, 2009