Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Tumi To Maribe Jare
Official Name: Avasya Raksibe Krsna Visvasa Palana Song 2
Author: Bhaktivinoda Thakura
Book Name: Saranagati
tumi to’ māribe jāre, ke tāre rākhite pāre,
brahmā-ādi deva-gaṇa, tava dāsa aganaṇa,
kore tava ājñāra pālan
tava icchā-mate jata, graha-gaṇa avirata,
śubhāśubha phala kore dān
roga-śoka-mṛti-bhoy, tava icchā-mate hoy,
tava ājñā sadā balavān
tava bhoye vāyu boy, candra sūrya samudoy,
swa-swa niyamita karya kore
tumi to’ parameśwar, para-brahma parātpar,
tava bāsa bhakata-antare
sadā-śuddha siddha-kāma, `bhakata-vatsala’ nāma,
tumi to’ rākhibe jāre, ke tāre mārite pāre,
sakala vidhira vidhi tumi
tomāra caraṇe nātha! koriyāche pranipāta,
bhakativinoda tava dās
vipada hoite swāmī! avaśya tāhāre tumi,
rakṣibe,—tāhāra e viśvās
1) Who can protect that person whom You wish to slay? The three worlds are obedient to Your will. The gods, headed by Brahma, are Your countless servants and stand ready to execute Your command,
2) By Your will the planets exercise their auspicious or inauspicious influences. Illness, grief, death, and fear occur by Your will. Your command is all-powerful.
3) In fear of You the wind blows, and the sun, moon, and all others perform their allotted duties. You are the Supreme Lord, the Supreme Spirit, supreme above all. Your residence is in the heart of Your loving devotee.
4) You are eternally pure. All Your desires are fulfilled. Your name is Bhakta-vatsala, for You are very affectionate to the Vaisnavas. You are the eternal Lord of Your loving devotees. Who can slay that person whom You wish to protect? You are the law of all laws.
5) O Lord, Your eternal servant Bhaktivinoda has bowed down at Your lotus feet. O master, he cherishes the faith that You will surely protect him from all dangers.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: January 6, 2017