Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Vacanera Agocara
Official Name: Song 8
Author: Narottama Dasa Thakura
Book Name: Prema Bhakti Candrika
vacanera agocara, vṛndāvana heno sthala,
svaprakāśa premānanda ghana
yāhāte prakaṭa sukha, nāhi jarā mṛtyu duḥka,
rādhā-kṛṣṇa duhu prema, lakṣa bāṇa yeno hema,
yāhāra hilola rasa sindhu
cakora nayana prema, kāma rati kore dhyāna,
pirīti sukhera duhu bandhu
rādhikā preyasī-varā, vāma dike manoharā,
kanaka keśara kānti dhare
anurāge rakta śāḍī, nīla paṭṭa manohārī,
maṇimaya ābharaṇa pore
koroye locana pāna, rūpa līlā duhu gāna,
ānande magana sahacarī
veda vidhi agocara, ratana vedīra para,
sevo niti kiśora kiśorī
durlabha bhajana heno, nāhi bhajo hari keno?
ki lāgi maraho bhava bandhe
chāḍo anya kriyā karma, nāhi dekho veda dharma,
bhakti koro kṛṣṇa-pada-dvandva
viṣaya viṣama gati, nāhi bhajo vraja-pati
kṛṣṇacandra caraṇa sukha sāra
svarga āra apavarga, saḿsāra naraka bhoga,
sarva nāśa janama vikāra
dehe nā koriho āsthā, marile se yama śāstā,
duḥkera samudra karma gati
dekhiyā śuniyā bhajo, sādhu śāstra mata yajo,
yugala caraṇe koro rati
jñāna-kāṇḍa, karma kāṇḍa, kevali viṣera bhāṇḍa
amṛta boliyā yebā khāy
nānā yoni sadā phire, kadarya bhakṣaṇa kore,
tāra janma adhaḥ pāte yāy
rādhā-kṛṣṇe nāhi rati, anya deve bole pati,
prema bhakti rīti nāhi jāne
nāhi bhaktira sandhāna, bharame koroye dhyāna,
vṛthā tāra e chāra jīvane
jñāna karma kore loka, nāhi jāne bhakti yoga,
nānā mate hoiyā ajñāna
tāra kathā nāhi śuni, paramārtha tattva jāni,
prema bhakti bhaktagaṇa prāṇa
jagat vyāpaka hari, aja bhava ājñā-kārī,
madhura mūrati līlā kathā
ei tattva jāne yei, parama uttama sei,
tāra sańga koribo sarvathā
parama nāgara kṛṣṇa, tā'te hao ati tṛṣṇa,
bhajo tāre vrajabhāva loiyā.
rasika bhakata sańge, rahibo piriti rańge,
vrajapure vasati koriyā.
śrī guru bhakata jana, tāhāra caraṇe mana,
āropiyā kathā anusāre
sakhīra sarvathā mata, hoiyā tāhāra yūtha,
sadāi vihare vrajapure
līlā rasa sadā gāna, yugala kiśora prāṇa,
prārthanā koribo abhilāṣa
jīvane maraṇe ei, āra kichu nāhi cāi
kohe dīna narottama dāsa
1) Vrndavana is beyond the descriptive power of words. It is the best of all holy places. It is self-manifest, filled with most intense transcendental bliss, free from the touch of material miseries of old-age and death, and the place where Lord Krsna eternally enjoys nectar pastimes.
2) Radha and Krsna's love is more glorious than gold purified in ten thousand flames. Radha and Krsna make great waves in the ocean of nectar. The love in Their eyes is like a cakora bird. Kama and Rati meditate on Them. Their love and happiness are the closest of friends.
3) Charming Srimati Radharani, the best of the gopis, stays on Lord Krsna's left side, Her complexion the colour of the filament of a golden flower, clothed in the garment of ecstatic love for Krsna and a blue silk sari, and Her limbs are beautiful with many ornaments.
4) Become Their gopi-companion. Make Them more dear than life. With your eyes drink the nectar of Their beauty and pastimes. Dive in an ocean of bliss. Always serve the youthful Divine Couple, who are seated on a jewel throne and beyond the rules of the Vedas.
5) Why don't you worship Lord Hari now that you have this rare human birth? If you don't worship Him, what do you think will be your fate after death? Give up all other duties. Don't worship the demigods. Serve Lord Krsna's feet.
6) Do not worship Lord Nandanandana, the blissful master of Vraja, and the entire world around you will become filled with pain. Become attracted to higher material realms, the attainment of liberation, or the hellish pleasures of this sphere, and your valuable human birth will become spoiled.
7) Do not put your trust in the material body. After death Yamaraja will punish you and your karma will push you into an ocean of pain. Now that you have heard and understood this, please follow the path of the saints and scriptures. Worship and love the feet of the youthful Divine Couple.
8) The fruitive worker of karma-kanda and the speculations of jnana-kanda are two pots of poison. If one drinks these two poisons, and then proclaims that they are both as sweet as nectar, he will fall from the human realm and spend a long time wandering in many species of life, eating many abominable things, and enjoying many horrible pleasures.
9) They who proclaim someone else as their Lord and don't love Radha-Krsna don't understand anything of loving devotional service. Not asking about devotional service and all their thoughts placed in the illusory material world, they have wasted their lives.
10) Most people know only of work and philosophy. They don't know anything about devotional service. Each with a different opinion, they are all fools. Don't listen to their talk. Learn about devotional service, the life of the devotees.
11) Lord Hari is present in every corner of the material world. Brahma and Siva are His order-carriers. Talk of His pastimes is very very sweet. One who knows this is a great soul. I yearn for his association.
12) Thirst to attain Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Worship Him. Love Him as the residents of Vraja did. Reside in Vrajapura, where Lord Krsna eternally enjoys pastimes. Stay in the company of great souls that relish the nectar of Krsna. Great souls stay always in Vraja, day and night their hearts full of love for Krsna. That is the truth. It is not otherwise. Srila Jiva Gosvami has proved it.
13) I will meditate on the lotus feet of the devotees, hear from them, remember Lord Krsna's gopi-friends, and always be happy in Vrajapura.
14) I will meditate on the youthful Divine Couple and sing of Their nectar pastimes. I pray for that. In this life or after death I have no other desire. Thus speaks poor-hearted Narottama dasa.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: July 20, 2016