Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Visaya Bimudha Ar Mayavadi
Official Name: Bhakti Pratikula Bhava Varjanangikara Song 3
Author: Bhaktivinoda Thakura
Book Name: Saranagati
viṣaya-vimūḍha ār māyāvādī jan
bhakti-śūnya duńhe prāna dhare akāraṇ
ei dui-sańga nātha! nā hoy āmār
prārthanā koriye āmi caraṇe tomār
se duwera madhye viṣayī tabu bhālo
māyāvādī-sańga nāhi māgi kono kālo
viṣayī-hṛdoya jabe sādhu-sańga pāy
anāyāse labhe bhakti bhaktera kṛpāy
māyāvāda-doṣa jā’ra hṛdoye paśilo
kutarke hṛdoya tā’ra vajra-sama bhelo
bhaktira swarūpa, āra `viṣaya’, `āśroy’
māyāvādī `anitya’ boliyā saba koy
dhik tā’ra kṛṣṇa-sevā-śravana-kīrtan
kṛṣṇa-ańge vajra hāne tāhāra stavan
māyāvāda sama bhakti-pratikūla nāi
ataeva māyāvādī-sańga nāhi cāi
bhakativinoda māyāvāda dūra kori
vaiṣṇava-sańgete baise nāmāśraya dhori’
1) Both the monist philosophers and those bewildered by worldly affairs live in vain, for both are devoid of devotion to You.
2) I pray at Your lotus feet, O Lord, that I may be spared the company of them both.
3) Yet of the two the worldly man is better. I ask never to have the company of mayavadi.
4) When the worldly man enters into the company of saintly persons within his heart he becomes inspired by pure devotion through the mercy of those devotees.
5) But woe to him who has known the offensive presence of impersonalist philosophy. Such sophistry makes the heart hard as a thunderbolt.
6) The mayavada philosopher declares that the true form of bhakti, its object (Sri Krishna), and its possessor (the devotee) are all transitory and thus illusory.
7) Fie on his pretense of service to Krishna, of hearing and chanting His glories! His so-called prayers strike the body of Krishna with blows more cruel that a thunderbolt.
8) There is no philosophy as antagonistic to devotional service as mayavada philosophy. Therefore I do not desire the association of the mayavadi.
9) Bhaktivinoda drives away the philosophy of illusionism and sits safely in the society of Vaisnavas under the shelter of the holy name.
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: January 6, 2017