Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Vrsabhanu Pure Aji Ananda Badhai
Official Name: None
Author: Uddhava Dasa
Book Name: None
vṛṣabhānu-pure āji ānanda bādhāi
ratnabhānu subhānu nācaye tina bhāi
dadhi ghrta navanīta go-rasa haladi
āṇande ańgane ṭāle nāhika avadhi
mukharā nācaye buḍī hāte laiyā naḍi
vṛṣabhānu rājā nāce antara-ullāse
lakṣa lakṣa gābhī vatsa alankṛta kari
brāhmaṇe karaye dāna āpanā pāsari
gāyaka nartaka bhāṭa kare utarola
deha deha leha leha śuni ehi bola
kanyara vadana dekhi kīrtida jananī
ānande avaśe deha āpanā nā jāni
kata kata pūrṇa-candra jiniyā udaya
e dāsa uddhava heri ānanda hṛdaya
1) Today in the house of Vrshabhanu, the three brothers Ratnabhanu, Subhanu, and Vrshabhanu dance in jubilation, celebrating their wonderful good fortune.
2) At the ecstatic festival in the courtyard there is no limit to the flow of yoghurt, ghee, cream, milk, turmeric etc.
3) The cowherd men and women dance, sing, and roll on the ground in ecstasy. The old lady Mukhara also dances, holding a stick in her hand.
4) Delighted in his heart, King Vrishabhanu dances. In all of the four directions everyone sings with pleasure.
5) Forgetting himself, Vrishabhanu Maharaja donates millions of cows decorated with jewels to the brahmanas.
6) The singers, dancers, and professional reciters make a tumultuous sound, “Give, give, take, take”.
7) Looking at the face of her daughter, Mother Kirtida becomes stunned in ecstasy and completely forgets herself.
8) This vision of Srimati Radharani’s appearance, which defeats the vision of unlimited full moons, gives Uddhava Das great pleasure in his heart.
No Extra Information available for this song!
CREDITS: The above translation is from Sri Krsna Karnamrta Bindu Issue 110.
UPDATED: July 4, 2009