Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Abara Bali Ye Suna Parama Vacana
Official Name: Chapter 10
Book Name: Gitar Gan
abara bali ye suna parama vacana
tomara mangala hetu kahi vivarana
amara prabhava yei keha nahi jane
suragan rsigan kata jane jane
sakaler adi ami dev rsi yata
bhaviya cintiya tara ki bujhibe kata
ye more anadi jane loka mahesvara
saccida ananda srestha avyaya ajara
marta-loke asammudha yei vyakti hay
ei matra jani tar sarva papa ksay
suksmartha nirnaya yogya buddhi yaha hay
atma ye anatma taha jnanera visay
satya, dama, sama, ksama, sukha, duhkha, bhay
abhaya, bhababhaba ar ahimsa ya hay
samatadi-tusti-yasa a-yasa va dana
sakala bhutera bhav yaha kichu ana
ami tar srsti-karta prthaka prthak
buddhiman yeva hay bujhaye nichak
maricyadi sapta-rsi cari sanakadi
caturdas manu purva hiranya-garbhadi
tadera e praja sab yata loke ache
ama hate janma sab manasadi pache
amara svarupa-jnan sakti va bibhuti
samasta kriyadi yog srestha se bhakati
ei sab tattva yara niscita janila
bhakti-yog sadhibare yogya se haila
prakrtaprakrt sab ama hate hay
buddhiman vyakti jani amake bhajay
amar ye bhav taha bhaktira laksan
apandit nahi jane jane panditagan
amar ananya-bhakta maccitta mat-pran
paraspara bujhe pade anande magan
amara se-katha nitya baliya suniya
tosan raman kare bhaktite majiya
sei nitya-yukta yara bhajane kusal
pritira sahit tara dhare bhakti-bal
ami di-i bhakti-yog tadera antare
amara parama dham tara labh kare
sei se ananya-bhakta nahe ta ajnani
ami tar hrdayete jnan-dvip ani
andhakara tamonasa kari se asani
jnana-dvip jvalaiya kari tare jnani
parama brahma parama dhama pavitra param
tumi krsna hao nitya ei mora jnan
sasvata purus tumi aja, adi bibhu
aprakrta deha taba sakalera prabhu
devarsi narada ar jata rsi ache
asita-devala vyas sei gahiyache
tomara ei sri-murti ohe bhagavan
na jane devata kimba yara danavan
he kesava tomara e gita vani yata
sarva satya mani ami se veda-sammata
tomara mahima tumi jana bhala mate
ananta pare na gahite ananta jihvate
he purusottama, tumi jana tomara tomake
bhuta-bhavana bhutesa deva-deva jagat-pate
tomara bibhuti yog divya se ases
yadi krpa kari bala bistari vises
ye ye bihuti bale bhuvana caturdas
vyapiya rayecha tumi sarvatra se yas
kibhave kariya cinta tomara mahima
he yogi tomake jani taha se kahiba
kibhave bujhiva ami tomara se baibhav
krpa kari tumi more kaha se bhav
he janardan tomara yoga va bibhuti
bistara sunite mana hayeche se ati
punah punah bala yadi tabu trpta nay
amrta tomara katha mrtattva na ksay
he arjun bali suna bibhuti amar
yahara nahika anta ananta apar
pradhanata bali kichu suna man diya
kuru-srestha nija srestha bujha se suniya
sarva-bhuta asraya se ami gudakes
ami adi ami madhya ami se-i ses
aditya-ganera visnu jyotise se surya
marici marut-gane sasi taracarya
ved-madhye sam-ved devgane indra
indriya-ganera man cetanar kendra
rudradera madhye siv yaksera kuver
pavaka se vasu-madhye parvate sumer
purohita-gana madhye hai brhaspati
senanira madhye skanda sagara jaleti
maharsi-ganera madhye bhrgu ami hai
omkara pranava ami ekaksara sei
yajna yata hay tara madhye ami jap
acalete himalaya sthavara ye sab
sarva vrksa madhye hai asvattha visal
devarsira madhye nam narada amar
gandharvera citra-rath siddhera kapil
muni-ganer madhye se sarvata jatil
asvadera madhye hai uccaihsrava nam
samudra manthane se hay mor dham
gajendra-ganera madhye airavata hai
samrata-ganera madhye manusyete sei
astrera madhyete vajra dhenu kamadhenu
utpattira kandarpa hai kamtanu
sarpa-ganer madhyete ami se vasuki
ananta se naga-gane varuna yadasi
pitrdeva madhye ami hai se aryama
yamaraja ami sei madhyete samyama
daityadera prahlada se bhaktira pipasi
vasidera madhye ami kal maha-vasi
mrgadera madhye simha ami haye thaki
paksidera madhye ami garuda se pakse
vegavana madhye ami hai se pavan
sastradhari madhye se ami parasuram
jalacara madhye ami hayechi makar
jahnavi amara nam madhye nadivar
yata srsta vastu tar adi madhya anta
he arjun dekha mor aisvarya ananta
yata vidya hay tar madhye atma-jnan
ami se siddhanta madhye yata badigan
aksarera madhye ami 'a'-kara se hai
samasera dvandva ami kintu dvandva nai
srasta-gane ami brahma dhvamse mahakala
rudra nama dhari ami samhari visala
haranera madhye ami mrtyu sarva-hara
bhavisya ye haya ami udbhava akara
narider madhye ami sri vani smrti
kirti, medha, ksama murti athava se dhrti
sam ved madhye ami brhata se sam
chanda yata tar madhye gayatri se nam
mas-gane ami hai se agrahayan
vasanta nama mora madhye rtugan
vancanar madhye ami hai dyuta krida
tejasvi-ganera madhye ami tejavira
udyamera madhye hai ami se vijay
tara madhye srestha ami hai vyavasaya
balavan madhye ami haye thaki bal
amara bibhuti ei bujhaha sakal
vrsnider madhye ami vasudev hai
pandaver madhye ami jana dhananjay
munidera madhye vyasa kavi sukracarya
sakalera madhye srestha ami sei arya
sasana-kartara sei ami hai danda
nyayadhisgana madhye ami se nyayya
gupta ye visaya haya tara madhye mouna
jnani-der ami jnan ar sab gauna
sarva-bhuta pravaha vija ami se arjun
ami vina caracar sakala agun
amara bibhuti divya nahi tar anta
samksepe balinu sab suna he tapanta
yekhane bibhuti satta aisvaryadi bal
se saba amara krpa janibe sakal
amara tejamsa dvara hay se sambhav
sekhane amara satta kara anubhava
adhika ki bali arjun samksepe suna
ami se pravista hai sarvasakti guna
jagate sarvatra thaki amara ekamse
satyavat jada maya tai se prakase
bhaktivedanta kahe sri-gitara gan
sune yadi suddha bhakta krsnagata-pran
1) The Supreme Lord said: My dear friend, mighty-armed Arjuna, listen again to My supreme word, which I shall impart to you for your benefit and which will give you great joy.
2) Neither the hosts of demigods nor the great sages know My origin, for, in every respect, I am the source of the demigods and the sages.
3) He who knows Me as the unborn, as the beginningless, as the Supreme Lord of all the worlds--he, undeluded among men, is freed from all sins.
4-5) Intelligence, knowledge, freedom from doubt and delusion, forgiveness, truthfulness, self-control and calmness, pleasure and pain, birth, death, fear, fearlessness, nonviolence, equanimity, satisfaction, austerity, charity, fame and infamy are created by Me alone.
6) The seven great sages and before them the four other great sages and the Manus [progenitors of mankind] are born out of My mind, and all creatures in these planets descend from them.
7) He who knows in truth this glory and power of Mine engages in unalloyed devotional service; of this there is no doubt.
8) I am the source of all spiritual and material worlds. Everything emanates from Me. The wise who know this perfectly engage in My devotional service and worship Me with all their hearts.
9) The thoughts of My pure devotees dwell in Me, their lives are surrendered to Me, and they derive great satisfaction and bliss enlightening one another and conversing about Me.
10) To those who are constantly devoted and worship Me with love, I give the understanding by which they can come to Me.
11) Out of compassion for them, I, dwelling in their hearts, destroy with the shining lamp of knowledge the darkness born of ignorance.
12-13) Arjuna said: You are the Supreme Brahman, the ultimate, the supreme abode and purifier, the Absolute Truth and the eternal divine person. You are the primal God, transcendental and original, and You are the unborn and all-pervading beauty. All the great sages such as Narada, Asita, Devala, and Vyasa proclaim this of You, and now You Yourself are declaring it to me.
14) O Krsna, I totally accept as truth all that You have told me. Neither the gods nor demons, O Lord, know Thy personality.
15) Indeed, You alone know Yourself by Your own potencies, O origin of all, Lord of all beings, God of gods, O Supreme Person, Lord of the universe!
16) Please tell me in detail of Your divine powers by which You pervade all these worlds and abide in them.
17) How should I meditate on You? In what various forms are You to be contemplated, O Blessed Lord?
18) Tell me again in detail, O Janardana [Krsna], of Your mighty potencies and glories, for I never tire of hearing Your ambrosial words.
19) The Blessed Lord said: Yes, I will tell you of My splendorous manifestations, but only of those which are prominent, O Arjuna, for My opulence is limitless.
20) I am the Self, O Gudakesa, seated in the hearts of all creatures. I am the beginning, the middle and the end of all beings.
21) Of the Adityas I am Visnu, of lights I am the radiant sun, I am Marici of the Maruts, and among the stars I am the moon.
22) Of the Vedas I am the Sama-veda; of the demigods I am Indra; of the senses I am the mind, and in living beings I am the living force [knowledge].
23) Of all the Rudras I am Lord Siva; of the Yaksas and Raksasas I am the Lord of wealth [Kuvera]; of the Vasus I am fire [Agni], and of mountains I am Meru.
24) Of priests, O Arjuna, know Me to be the chief, Brhaspati, the lord of devotion. Of generals I am Skanda, the lord of war; and of bodies of water I am the ocean.
25) Of the great sages I am Bhrgu; of vibrations I am the transcendental om. Of sacrifices I am the chanting of the holy names [japa], and of immovable things I am the Himalayas.
26) Of all trees I am the holy fig tree, and among sages and demigods I am Narada. Of the singers of the gods [Gandharvas] I am Citraratha, and among perfected beings I am the sage Kapila.
27) Of horses know Me to be Uccaihsrava, who rose out of the ocean, born of the elixir of immortality; of lordly elephants I am Airavata, and among men I am the monarch.
28) Of weapons I am the thunderbolt; among cows I am the surabhi, givers of abundant milk. Of procreators I am Kandarpa, the god of love, and of serpents I am Vasuki, the chief.
29) Of the celestial Naga snakes I am Ananta; of the aquatic deities I am Varuna. Of departed ancestors I am Aryama, and among the dispensers of law I am Yama, lord of death.
30) Among the Daitya demons I am the devoted Prahlada; among subduers I am time; among the beasts I am the lion, and among birds I am Garuda, the feathered carrier of Visnu.
31) Of purifiers I am the wind; of the wielders of weapons I am Rama; of fishes I am the shark, and of flowing rivers I am the Ganges.
32) Of all creations I am the beginning and the end and also the middle, O Arjuna. Of all sciences I am the spiritual science of the self, and among logicians I am the conclusive truth.
33) Of letters I am the letter A, and among compounds I am the dual word. I am also inexhaustible time, and of creators I am Brahma, whose manifold faces turn everywhere.
34) I am all-devouring death, and I am the generator of all things yet to be. Among women I am fame, fortune, speech, memory, intelligence, faithfulness and patience.
35) Of hymns I am the Brhat-sama sung to the Lord Indra, and of poetry I am the Gayatri verse, sung daily by Brahmanas. Of months I am November and December, and of seasons I am flower-bearing spring.
36) I am also the gambling of cheats, and of the splendid I am the splendor. I am victory, I am adventure, and I am the strength of the strong.
37) Of the descendants of Vrsni I am Vasudeva, and of the Pandavas I am Arjuna. Of the sages I am Vyasa, and among great thinkers I am Usana.
38) Among punishments I am the rod of chastisement, and of those who seek victory, I am morality. Of secret things I am silence, and of the wise I am wisdom.
39) Furthermore, O Arjuna, I am the generating seed of all existences. There is no being--moving or unmoving--that can exist without Me.
40) O mighty conqueror of enemies, there is no end to My divine manifestations. What I have spoken to you is but a mere indication of My infinite opulences.
41) Know that all beautiful, glorious, and mighty creations spring from but a spark of My splendor.
42) But what need is there, Arjuna, for all this detailed knowledge? With a single fragment of Myself I pervade and support this entire universe.
43) Thus Bhaktivedanta sings the song of Sri Gita, with the hope that hearing this, Krsna conscious pure devotees will be pleased.
This is the Bengali translation of Bhagavad-Gita Chapter 10 “Bhuya Eva Maha Baho.”
UPDATED: October 8, 2015