Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Abhira Palli Pati Putra
Official Name: Abhista Sucanam
Author: Raghunatha Dasa Goswami
Book Name: Stavavali
adhyātma-lagnam avikāram abhūn mano me
rūpasya tat smita-sudhāḿ sadayāvalokam
āsādya mādyati hareś caritair idānīm
nibhṛta-vipina-līlāḥ kṛṣṇa-vaktraḿ sadākṣṇā
prapibatha mṛga-kanyā yūyam evāti-dhanyāḥ
kṣaṇam api na viloke sārameyī vrajasthāpy
udara-bharaṇa-vṛttyā bambhramantī hatāham
nivedya sakhy arpaya māḿ sva-sevane
śrama-jala-kaṇikābhiḥ klinna-gaṇḍāḿ nu rādhāḿ
api sakhi bhavatībhiḥ sevyamānāḿ viloke
ditija-kula-nitānta-dhvāntam aśrāntam asyan
kuca-kusuma-gulucchaḥ pātu kṛṣṇauṣadhīśaḥ
rāse laṣyaḿ rasavati samaḿ rādhayā mādhavasya
kṣmābhṛt-kacche dadhikara-kṛte sphāra-kelī-vivādam
ālī-madhye smara-pavanajaḿ narma-bhańgī-tarańgaḿ
kāle kasmin kuśala-bharite hanta sākṣāt karomi
rohiṇy-agre kṛtāśīḥ-śatam atha sabhayānandam ābhīra-bhartā
bhītyā śaśvan nṛsiḿhe halini sakhi-kule nyasya sāsraḿ vrajeśyā
sāṭopa-sneham udyad-vraja-jana-nivahai rādhikādi-priyābhiḥ
sa-ślāghaḿ vīkṣyamānaḥ śrita-surabhir aṭan navya-gopaḥ sa pāyāt
adṛṣṭā dṛṣṭeva sphurati sakhi keyaḿ vraja-vadhūḥ
kuto 'sminn āyātā bhajitum atulā tvāḿ madhu-purāt
apūrveṇāpurvāḿ ramaya hariṇainām iti sa-rā-
dhikodyad-bhańgy-uktyā vidita-yuvatitvaḥ smitam adhāt
rādheti nāma nava-sundara-sīdhu mugdhaḿ
kṛṣṇeti nāma maḍhurādbhuta-gāḍha-dugdham
sarva-kṣaṇaḿ surabhi-rāga-himena ramyaḿ
kṛtvā tadaiva piba me rasane kṣudārte
caitanyacandra mama hṛt-kumudaḿ vikāśya
hṛdyaḿ vidhehi nija-cintana-bhṛńga-rańgaiḥ
kiḿ cāparādha-timiraḿ niviḍaḿ vidhūya
pādāmṛtaḿ sa-daya pāyaya durgataḿ me
smara-sadasi kṛtodyan nṛtyataḥ śrānta-gātraḿ
vraja-nava-yuva-yugmaḿ nartakaḿ vījayāni
gāndharvā sarasī girīndra-nikaṭe kaṣṭe 'pi nityaḿ vasan
tat-preyo-gaṇa-pālito jita-sudhā rādhā-mukundābhidhā
udgāyāmi śṛṇomi māḿ punar aho śrīmān sa rūpo 'vatu
1) I pray that the wild horse of my heart may become like the cintamani-jewel horse Srila Rupa Gosvami, which carries as its rider the desire to serve the gopa-prince's beloved.
2) Because of Srila Rupa Gosvami's efforts my heart is now peaceful, controlled, able to know the nature of spirit, fixed in yoga, and attached to the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Now that I have attained Srila Rupa Gosvami's smiling, nectarean, compassionate glance, my heart has become wild by remembering the transcendental pastimes of Lord Hari.
3) O does playing in the forest, you are all very fortunate because with your eyes you always drink the nectar of Lord Krsna's face. As for myself, I am simply an unlucky dog wandering in Vraja trying to fill my belly. I never see Lord Krsna for even a moment.
4) O friend, when you serve Vraja's king and queen, who many times have met in my heart, please give the remnants of Their betelnuts to me.
5) O friend, I see you serving Sri Radha' who, languid from many passionate amorous pastimes, and Her cheeks wet with perspiration, rests on the couch of Lord Krsna's chest.
6) May the splendid moon of Lord Krsna, which tirelessly dispels the great darkness of the demons, showers the nectar of pure love on the devotees, cools the white lotus of Sri Radha, and makes the flowers of Her breasts blossom with happiness, protect us.
7) At what very auspicious time will I directly see Sri Sri Radha-Krsna enjoying the sweet rasa dance, arguing over some yogurt at the base of a hill, and playing with Their friends in waves of joking words pushed by breezes of amorous desire?
(8) May Krsna, the leader of the cowherd boys who, as He walks on the path with His friends and surabhi cows, with happiness and concern offers hundreds of blessings to Rohini-devi and the other devotees, and who, as the concerned queen of Vraja tearfully glances at His friends and at the lion like Balarama, is gazed at with love and pride by the people of Vraja and with words of praise by Radha' and His other gopi beloveds, protect us.
"Friend, who is this girl We have never seen before?"
"She is a vraja-gopi?"
"From where has she come? Why has she come?"
"She has come from Mathura-pura to worship You."
When She heard the playful words "Now You may enjoy with the incomparable Lord Hari" Radha understood that the girl was Krsna in disguise and at once burst into a smile.
(10) O tongue tortured by thirst, please me with the delicious nectar of the name Radha with the wonderfully sweet condensed milk of the name Krsna, add the fragrant ice of pure love and drink this charming drink at every moment!
(11) O moon of Lord Caitanya, please make the lotus of my heart bloom! Please make that lotus beautiful with swarms of dancing bumblebees of meditation upon You! Please shake away the dense darkness of my offenses! O kind Lord, please make sinful me drink the nectar of Your feet!
12) I pray that I may fan the two young dancers of Vraja who have become fatigued by happily dancing in Cupid's arena in an incomparable forest grove filled with the instrumental music of the expert cuckoos and the humming songs of the bees.
13) On the strength of the service I have done to the pollen of his lotus feet, I am able to always reside, even in times of trouble, by the shore of Radha-kunda at the base of Govardhana Hill. Protected by his friends, I chant and hear Sri Sri Radha-Mukunda's holy names, which defeat the sweetest nectar. I pray that Srila Rupa Gosvami may always protect me.
UPDATED: October 8, 2015