Krsna Kirtana Songs est. 2001 www.kksongs.org
Song Name: Agata Munigana Samstuta Rama
Official Name: Uttara Kanda
Book Name: Nama Ramayana
rāma rāma jaya rājā rāma
rāma rāma jaya sītā rāma
1) O Rama, Who was praised by the assembly of visiting sages! O Rama, Who heard the story of the birth and rise of Ravana! O Rama, Who was pleased by the loving embrace of Sīta! O Rama, Who protected the subjects with authority!
2) O Rama, Who abandoned Sīta, the progeny of Janaka, to the forest (due to false rumors created by the people of Ayodhya)! O Rama, Who arranged for the death of Lavanasura! O Rama, Who was worshipped by heaven resident Sambuka! O Rama, Who was delighted by His sons Kusa and Lava!
3) O Rama, Who performed the Asvamedha Yajna (sacrifice)! O Rama, Who was communicated to Yamaraja of His return to His divine abode! O Rama, Who provided liberation to the people of Ayodhya! O Rama, Who gave bliss to demigods led by Brahma!
4) O Rama, Whose form is full of brilliance! O Rama, Who is the liberator from the bondage of birth and death! O Rama, eager to establish eternal religious principles and duties! O Rama, Who is the provider of liberation to those with a devotional attitude as the ultimate resort!
5) O Rama, Who nourishes all entities, animate and inanimate! O Rama, Who is the remover of all diseases of the world! O Rama, Who settled in his abode of Vaikuntha! O Rama, who is Nityananda!
6) Rama Rama! All glories to King Rama! Rama Rama! All glories to Sita Rama!
No Extra Information available for this song!
UPDATED: October 16, 2015